• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
My brother has been a Little Mac main since Smash 4. It's been a hard life for him. He welcomed this news:

Of course, he kept it reasonable by also saying "This would be insane if his recovery is even close to average"

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
My brother has been a Little Mac main since Smash 4. It's been a hard life for him. He welcomed this news:

Of course, he kept it reasonable by also saying "This would be insane if his recovery is even close to average"
The worst sin, and this is from a SSB4 Mac main, is that Sakurai removed the ability to use his side special after getting hit out of it. You can do it in Smash 4, you can't in this game. Why? For what reason? There was zero reason to do this.

Shroob

Sup?
I just want to know, did they censor it when it became popular back five years ago on Vine, or was it just recently?

At least tell me ***** balls is safe.

EDIT: huh????? but deez is banned all the way through? ****ing tyranny
Seems recent tbh. I got smacked for a ***** joke a week or so ago.

Edit: Wow, that's censored rofl

Last edited:

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
The worst sin, and this is from a SSB4 Mac main, is that Sakurai removed the ability to use his side special after getting hit out of it. You can do it in Smash 4, you can't in this game. Why? For what reason? There was zero reason to do this.
Absolutely, my brother says (and I've observed) the same thing. Unfortunately, if they were going to change that, now would have been the time, so I doubt we'll see that change going forward. At least he got some substantial buffs in other areas, though, right before the potential end of all balance changes.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Played a bit of Sora, and I really like him.

Looking forward to picking him up more and seeing what the professional players do with him.
He's so much fun. Took a little getting used to, but thankfully I've played the floaty fighters like Kirby and Mewtwo in the past so I was able to adapt pretty okay.

A lot of his moves have potential to be rising thanks to that double jump, I can't wait to get good with his Bair.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
alright, I have work in the morning and am reaaaalllyyyyy pushing it lol

goodnight y'all, I'll try to get my ethernet adapter hooked up proper tomorrow to give y'all free arena wins

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I probably won’t main Sora…but I should probably add him as someone to have fun with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom