• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
The Melody of Memories demo doesn't unlock the Dearly Beloved remix.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
So this is officially the 3rd Smash game in a row where Ganon is bottom 1, there has to be some rule at Nintendo that he sucks ass
If Melee's trophy descriptions are to be believed, Ganondorf is supposed to be a menace in free-for-alls specifically, not duels. Fox on the other hand is optimized for duels according to the same batch of trophies, hence his top-tier status in that game.

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Did they put the newer spirits to the board?
The Mon Hun Stories 2 spirit that you got by buying that game is now available to all players.
The rest of the spirits are tied to Sora’s spirit board, with the promo spirits that came between Kazuya and Sora likely being made permanent within a few months.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Damn your internet ****ed you over
My internet ain't even bad is the thing. My Switch always does this. Downloads for new updates take forever, and the Eshop contantly ****s up on my end.
1634606993297.png

Edit: Now it says six minutes remaining and it downloading significantly faster. My Switch ought to make up its mind.

Last edited:

Dukefire

Smash Master
Man, a lot of people are downloading the patch. Got to wait for an hour before I'm ready to get sora and the last mii costumes.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
The Mon Hun Stories 2 spirit that you got by buying that game is now available to all players.
The rest of the spirits are tied to Sora’s spirit board, with the promo spirits that came between Kazuya and Sora likely being made permanent within a few months.
Well crud there are 3 spirits i'm missing and i have no idea which event they belong too.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Well crud there are 3 spirits i'm missing and i have no idea which event they belong too.
What are the numbers of the spirits?
There were events for Sakuna, Mario Golf, NMH3, and Dread. Each had 3 spirits (NMH had 2 but one was enhanceable).

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Beat Sora’s classic mode and spirit board and grabbed the Razewing Ratha spirit while I was at it. Now I just have to wait for the shop to refresh so I can grab Sora’s alternate fighters spirits.

Also. If the Dread event was the last event, they’re leaving us with an even grid of spirits. My ocd thanks you Sakurai.

Dukefire

Smash Master
Ok, better avoid the name until I play it myself.

Also, I somewhat forget that Ultimate's roster is finished. A bittersweet ending to another Smash Bros Era "Everyone is Here"
Screenshot_20211016-211526_YouTube.jpg

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
why can I not see Sora’s stock emote? Nani

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Beat Sora’s classic mode and spirit board and grabbed the Razewing Ratha spirit while I was at it. Now I just have to wait for the shop to refresh so I can grab Sora’s alternate fighters spirits.

Also. If the Dread event was the last event, they’re leaving us with an even grid of spirits. My ocd thanks you Sakurai.
It's not gonna be. We don't have anything after the MH Stories spirits added back in yet, so we're going to get more patches in the future 100%.

Dukefire

Smash Master
Not to play the guessing game here, but I can say that maybe Ultimate's patches may end in 3-4 years. (Including spirit and online smash tournament events)

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Not to play the guessing game here, but I can say that maybe Ultimate's patches may end in 3-4 years. (Including spirit and online smash tournament events)
TBH, Nintendo ain't really all that caring about the comp scene.

As long as there's nothing majorly wrong with Sora, I imagine we have maybe like, 2 or 3 major rebalancing patches left and then they're dipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom