• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
They just info dumped a bunch about the Mario area of Universal Studios Japan and the theme park nerd in me is going nuts

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I had 100 paid gems left from trying for Alder so I said why not use on Gloria’s banner and holy ****!
29050662-C89A-4E53-BFAE-74FDD7D2ECAE.jpeg

I got her with that clutch summon. I’ll take that all the way.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I just started replaying Hollow Knight today. Had some Hollow Knight videos show up in my recommended on Youtube and after watching a few I got an urge to revist it. It's only been a month or two since I played it for the first time but it's easily cemented itself as a favorite of mine. And to tell the truth I lowkey kind of want the protagonist in Smash now - that's a moveset that builds itself.

What an amazing game. I only went for the basic ending last time I played it but I think I'll go for the "better" ending this time. I'm sure the White Palace isn't that bad.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I just started replaying Hollow Knight today. Had some Hollow Knight videos show up in my recommended on Youtube and after watching a few I got an urge to revist it. It's only been a month or two since I played it for the first time but it's easily cemented itself as a favorite of mine. And to tell the truth I lowkey kind of want the protagonist in Smash now - that's a moveset that builds itself.

What an amazing game. I only went for the basic ending last time I played it but I think I'll go for the "better" ending this time. I'm sure the White Palace isn't that bad.
The White Palace requires practice, for sure, but I wouldn’t say it’s as bad as people make it out to be. If you want a tip, equip the Hiveblood charm. It helps quite a bit.

D

Deleted member

Finally got all the presents ordered, just gotta wait and wrap them now.

Although now I barely have any money saved for a laptop.... eh whatever. Worst comes to worst I have plenty of cards to sell to make up the difference.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
It's less the gameplay (which is okay imho) and more the writing and characters that people have grievances with including myself.
Sonic is treated as a cartoon character as opposed to a shonen protagonist.
In other words, Sonic is portrayed as an old guy trying to act cool without being cool.
Roger Craig Smith has never proven himself worthy of Sonic outside the Twitter Takeovers and Sonic Boom.
He does not work as Sonic in my eyes when compaired to Ryan Drummond, Jason Griffith, and Ben Schwartz.
The writers of Sonic Colors were not fans of the character and it really shows during the cutscenes.
The Sonic series lost its soul at Color and didn't regain it until the movie.
I’d blame the writing of the games when it comes to voice work. Roger has shown many times outside of that he’s a real groovingly greatacular Sonic. Boom, Twitter, Ralph, his Sanic has shown to improve over time...now if only Soniku games started to get better with their storytelling in game and not through only the comics

and to make things easier...RCS is the Yuri Lowentha/Drake Bell of Sonic, where he’s great at playing the main hero, but shows it through better products (like how Yuri did better as Spidey in the past 3 years compared to voicing him in Super Hero Squad Online and Unlimited) (and how Drake Bell was superior under the Avengers EMH writing and Marvel Heroes...despite that spot being meant for Josh Keaton...than he did with his own show)
Brinstar's Big Boi

a simp, a sexist, and a singer...good for him

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047

Doom Eternal is coming to the Switch on December 8th.

It's somehow got a smaller filesize than what Doom (2016) had, and getting the game before December 23rd gets you a free copy of Doom 64, along with some other goodies like the Doot Revenant skin. (the Doom 64 game is given to you as a download code through your account's email, so presumably, you can give the code to someone else if you already have that game)

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Michael the Spikester Michael the Spikester
I came up with another idea for a Pokemon I made up, it's the same as the Eeveelutions but with dragons instead.
Standard Evolution
Dragon Type: Some kind of reptile thing
Other Evolutions

Fire Type: Standard Western (Hexapod, has 6 limbs: 4 legs and 2 wings)
Water Type: Sea Serpent (Long body with fins)
Ground Type: Wyrm (Looks like a giant snake, no limbs)
Rock Type: Lindworm (Serpentine with two front legs)
Fairy Type: Fae (Smaller subspecies)
Flying Type: Wyvern (The most recognizable)
Grass Type: Drake (Has 4 legs and no wings)
Poison Type: Cockatrice (Basically a giant chicken with bad breath)
Psychic Type: Oriental (Those long noodle bois in Chinese mythology)
So, what do you think?
(This can work with dinosaurs too!)

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Captain America > Superman
Batman > Iron Man
¿Thor = Wonder Woman?
Spider-Man > ALL

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

Doom Eternal is coming to the Switch on December 8th.

It's somehow got a smaller filesize than what Doom (2016) had, and getting the game before December 23rd gets you a free copy of Doom 64, along with some other goodies like the Doot Revenant skin. (the Doom 64 game is given to you as a download code through your account's email, so presumably, you can give the code to someone else if you already have that game)
Watch that tin foil theorists assumes this is a hint to Doom Slayer being revealed at the VGA for Smash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom