• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
View attachment 293103
That's a real thing? lol
Yep! They did monthly events to add characters, skins, and tracks to the game, and they added a crate as a playable racer once they were done.

Also, if you look around the map in Adventure Mode, you'll find golden eggs that will allow you to unlock this guy:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Yep! They did monthly events to add characters, skins, and tracks to the game, and they added a crate as a playable racer once they were done.

Also, if you look around the map in Adventure Mode, you'll find golden eggs that will allow you to unlock this guy:

I'll keep that in mind for when I actually get to Adventure mode. So far my play time in this game has entirely been spent playing online.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Recently re-watched the first 13 episodes of this show...
View attachment 293100
If you have a Disney+ account, I highly recommend watching it. One of the best Marvel cartoons along with The Spectacular Spider-Man (and superhero cartoons in general), and it's a shame that Marvel animation afterwards more or less went downhill.
while Spider-Man 2017 has gotten better, it hasn't been enough to carry Marvel shows in the animated department...tho Marvel Rising has been great at the least. Also, hope you're watching the show in order and not the weird organization Disney+ gave it
God this and Spectacular Spider-Man were SO good.
Spectacular Spider-Man still the best Spidey show, and probably still the best (or at least one of) his best portrayals. Really it's between that, Insomniac, and the Ultimate versions of him to be better or equal to the og Parker (when written awesome of course...so not that OMD ****)
This show (Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes) was great. It's actually what got me collecting physical comics (there was a Marvel Masterworks with the first ten issues of the Avengers, and I wanted to see how it compared to the show), and I got the whole series on Bluray after the show was taken down on Netflix.
The power of Marvel

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
My spirit collection is finally complete again! Unless there was some random single spirit in some random event after the Minecraft content that I missed. Man that would suck.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Glad to hear you're liking it! They've got a ton of characters that were added through updates, though there are two characters that seem unnecessarily difficult to unlock - N. Tropy (where you literally have to master every single course in Time Trial mode) and this:

Just look up a guide to get Iron Checkpoint Crate. I don't remember any of the crates being a pain to get. As for N. Tropy, git gud I guess. He has the easiest time trial ghosts in the game.

KillerCage

Smash Master
Recently re-watched the first 13 episodes of this show...
View attachment 293100
If you have a Disney+ account, I highly recommend watching it. One of the best Marvel cartoons along with The Spectacular Spider-Man (and superhero cartoons in general), and it's a shame that Marvel animation afterwards more or less went downhill.
Captain Marvel (or I should say Ms. Marvel) is actually likable in this show as opposed to the MCU version.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing

BNA: Brand New Animal

Netflix's newest TRIGGER exclusive. All about a world where humans and beast-men both exist, a story about persecution, featuring a spunky tanuki girl voiced (in dub) by Makoto's VA from Persona 5, and a chad wolf man voiced (in dub) by Young Xehanort's VA from Kingdom Hearts. Oh, and Haru's (dub) VA from P5 is another character, not spoiling who though

Very fun series, super wholesome, gets a tad dark, fairly realistic for what it is

Also runner up for my favorite OP in all of anime

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Normally I would doubt but you tend to just admit weird anime things.
You'd be surprised

But the last anime I actually watched was Mob Psycho 100, season 1

....back when it aired.

I have like a folder with a couple anime that my friends have recommended me.... over the years... just sitting on my laptop collecting dust because I just cannot be asked to watch anime anymore for some reason lol.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
We all embraced our inner furry when Sonic joined Brawl.

And our inner scaly when Bowser joined Melee.
Eh, I generally lean towards women so neither of those things have a huge effect on me lol

Badass character additions, though. Still some of my favorites.

Bowser for his playstyle, and Sonic for what he represents.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
I am going to get meme'd on, aren't I?
Nah friendo, just saying "Never Say Never" XD

I'm not a furry but tawna's alts in Crash team racing are certainly pushing me in this direction.

I'm sold.
How did I guess, Makoto stan with "keyblade" in their name? XD (Watch BNA it's really good and it's only 12 episodes)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I can't speak for everyone, but I think most people think there's a difference between kemomimi(ears and tail), and straight up furry.
I find this incredibly ironic considering Shiny herself has talked about this distinction multiple times now, lol

now back to lurking I go...

Last edited by a moderator:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Y'know, I've noticed a lot of resentment towards Sonic Colors in recent years. Kinda took me off guard when I noticed how much disdain some parts of the Sonic community have for it: It's my favorite Sonic game, and I always assumed it was one of the better received ones.

For any Sonic fans here, what's y'all thoughts on Colors? Good? Bad?

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
Y'know, I've noticed a lot of resentment towards Sonic Colors in recent years. Kinda took me off guard when I noticed how much disdain some parts of the Sonic community have for it: It's my favorite Sonic game, and I always assumed it was one of the better received ones.

For any Sonic fans here, what's y'all thoughts on Colors? Good? Bad?
Colors is fun, I suspect that the reputation of certain other Sonic games has caused people to lump Colors in with them as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom