• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I initially had this company in mind for a more traditional fighting game, but honestly I think if there’s another company who’s properties could lend themselves to an interesting nostalgic crossover platform fighter similar to NASB, it’d be Hasbro. Even made a roster for an idea like this on Discord

Action Man
-Action Man

Candyland
-Lord Licorice

Clue
-Colonel Mustard

G.I Joe
-Duke
-Snake Eyes
-Cobra Commander
-Baroness

Jem and the Holograms
-Jem

M.A.S.K.
-Matt Trakker

Magic: The Gathering
-Karn
-Liliana Vess

Monopoly
-Uncle Pennybags

My Little Pony
-Twilight Sparkle
-Pinkie Pie
-Discord
-Queen Chrysalis

Operation
-Cavity Sam

Potato Head
-Mr. Potato Head/Mrs. Potato Head

Stretch Armstrong
-Stretch Armstrong

Transformers
-Optimus Prime
-Bumblebee
-Megatron
-Soundwave

Visionaries: Knights of the Magical Light
-Merklynn

Might think of stage ideas too
Gonna tag MooMew64 MooMew64 nere because
Pony is pretty much the only property on here I have any depth of knowledge about, but I can definitely say that your picks are quite good! The only thing I'd recommend is maaaaaybe consider replacing one of them with Rainbow Dash or perhaps adding her in as an extra rep, 'cause for the longest time she was kind of the fandom's face on the internet, it'd be a little odd to not have her in a hypothetical basegame.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Pony is pretty much the only property on here I have any depth of knowledge about, but I can definitely say that your picks are quite good! The only thing I'd recommend is maaaaaybe consider replacing one of them with Rainbow Dash or perhaps adding her in as an extra rep, 'cause for the longest time she was kind of the fandom's face on the internet, it'd be a little odd to not have her in a hypothetical basegame.
She’ll probably be a DLC character. Tbf I did think she’d be the next best pick out of the Mane Six

MooMew64

She’ll probably be a DLC character. Tbf I did think she’d be the next best pick out of the Mane Six
Honestly, while I'm biased 'cause Pinkie is tied with Flutters for my favorite Mane 6, but I gotta also say Pinkie is a great basegame pick. Not a lot of the pony fandom would have her be basegame (a tooooon of people would probably go Rainbow Dash first), so I gotta respect the uniqueness here. Chrysalis is also really interesting, as I feel a lotta people woulda just left it at Discord or went with Nightmare Moon, so again, I appreciate being different.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Honestly, while I'm biased 'cause Pinkie is tied with Flutters for my favorite Mane 6, but I gotta also say Pinkie is a great basegame pick. Not a lot of the pony fandom would have her be basegame (a tooooon of people would probably go Rainbow Dash first), so I gotta respect the uniqueness here. Chrysalis is also really interesting, as I feel a lotta people woulda just left it at Discord or went with Nightmare Moon, so again, I appreciate being different.
I mean Pinkie is just oozing with potential though RD is definitely my next pick. Thought not only did we get more screentime with Chrysalis, she could also be like Double in Skullgirls and transform into other ponies for some of her attacks

MooMew64

I mean Pinkie is just oozing with potential though RD is definitely my next pick. Thought not only did we get more screentime with Chrysalis, she could also be like Double in Skullgirls and transform into other ponies for some of her attacks
Ooooh, I like that a lot. I didn't even think about how she'd be able to do that thanks to being a Changeling: It'd be a crazy smart way of having stuff to reuse for the Mane 6 later down development, too.

Shroob Shroob Noipoi Noipoi

Wanna know what the funniest thing about Ultimate's ending is?

It's that after like, getting pretty much nothing right the entire DLC, Arlo got the biggest one right, and it was way before he was even rumored, lol. The sheer smugness coming off of him from his reaction video was hilarious.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Wanna know what the funniest thing about Ultimate's ending is?

It's that after like, getting pretty much nothing right the entire DLC, Arlo got the biggest one right, and it was way before he was even rumored, lol. The sheer smugness coming off of him from his reaction video was hilarious.
“Silly Arlo” I said. “You haven’t gotten anything right, and you’re throwing your lot in with the most impossible character?” I said.

I was the idiot, okay???

And I’m happy I was.

MooMew64

“Silly Arlo” I said. “You haven’t gotten anything right, and you’re throwing your lot in with the most impossible character?” I said.

I was the idiot, okay???

And I’m happy I was.
I dedicated a whole bit in a video to how badly I wanted it, but knew it was a fool's wish.

AND BOY AM I HAPPY TO BE A FOOL

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So guys need a quick opinion about what could go well with Metroid Dread:

crisaao.jpg
1633652138566.png
1633652237539.png
1633652318877.png

And by the way, KH spin-off was on my list regardless of Sora.

Just want another opinion.

And with that I'm going to bed.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

MooMew64

So guys need a quick opinion about what could go well with Metroid Dread:

View attachment 333648 View attachment 333650 View attachment 333652 View attachment 333654

And by the way, KH spin-off was on my list regardless of Sora.

Just want another opinion.

And with that I'm going to bed.
WarioWare is sooooo goooooood.

Melody of Memory I haven't played yet, but KH music is good and half of buying a rhythm game is for the music, so it's an easy recommend.

Monkey Ball's on my to buy list, but probably won't be until next year sometime. Too many games right now, but I can easily recommend the series.

CrisTales is on my radar too, but again, it's a maybe someday game. Can't comment on it other than that.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Picture for a second that there’s a KH game that has all the worlds based off the series represented in Smash Ultimate.

Imagine all these elaborate and sometimes overdesigned Keyblades representing each world in this game.

and then we get to Pac-Man’s World…

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Picture for a second that there’s a KH game that has all the worlds based off the series represented in Smash Ultimate.

Imagine all these elaborate and sometimes overdesigned Keyblades representing each world in this game.

And Mappy's a keyblade wielder because his gameplay is all about unlocking doors

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593

Minecraft's Keyblade is basically a Diamond Sword but reskinned to look like a key... that's how I picture it.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

MooMew64

AWWWWW SHOOT

I procrastinated starting KHIII up on my PC and now I don't have time before bed, lol. Oh well, guess I'll play it tomorrow alongside Metroid when I get home.

This is what happens when I let myself get distracted by posting on here and YT. I gotta get better at managing tiiiiiiiime. :138:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Ludosity really had to give Nick some stupidly great online connectivity compared to what Bamco gives Smash Ultimate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom