• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Throw back to everytime I said Sora’s trapped in the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Happy I was wrong.

so like

I've said before that other characters could get me to drop Inkling as my main

Min Min came close, so did Steve, but in the end, I still stuck with Woomy

Now, though? They finally did it. They topped Woomy.

:138:

I thought only Octolings or Waluigi would do it, but the madman Sakurai did it. He gave me a new main, at long last.
Sora really boutta make me play a character who isn’t a super-heavy.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I guess when that guy from Fangamer said Toby requested no merch of Light World characters, he meant that Toby meant Light World designs or just nothing more than pins...?

Last edited:

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
I reckon I'll go back to work on my stories now that all is said and done. Smash didn't really keep me away from them, but today's inspiring me to get off my sorry ass and get back to writing, even if it's short stories..

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
So, fun little Smash fact I just found out.

Kingdom Hearts came out in 2002, when Haley Joel Osment, Sora's voice actor, was about 14. He probably recorded his lines when he was about that age, most likely 13. So, while a lot of Smash voice actors have been voicing their characters for longer, Haley Joel Osment was the youngest out of all the Smash VAs when he first portrayed his character.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Warchamp7 Warchamp7 sorry to have pinged you twice today but it did the Security Certificate Expired thing again

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Finally caught up. So Sora is the brawler to end them aller, eh? He wasn't on my wishlist (which I need to remove from my signature) but I still say he's a great choice for the finale. Look forward to him

Now to play Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl.

D

Deleted member

So, did anyone else saw the fighters turning into trophies and at first thought, the last fighter was Tabuu or was it just me?

Noipoi

Howdy!
So, did anyone else saw the fighters turning into trophies and at first thought, the last fighter was Tabuu or was it just me?
I hadn’t thought about it at the time, but I could see why someone would think that.

My pre-keyblade thoughts were either Cinderace was gonna kick that little flame, or it was a Dark Souls bonfire.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
First I thought it was Tabuu or Primid, and then I thought it was Dark Souls and they were referencing bonfires.

And then Mario threw the Keyblade and I lost my ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom