• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Rendering the video now.

I forgot to clean up a movement track, so it's gonna look a little janky, but this is something I'm making pretty much just for the people here and only people familiar with our specific Smash thread culture are gonna understand it anyways, so I'm not going back and re-rendering it just to fix 3 seconds of animation, lol.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Re-watched Free Guy on Disney+, I will still say it is one of the best and probably the biggest film surprises of this year.

Other than that, I know we are still a long way to go until the Marvel Cinematic Universe's take on the Fantastic Four goes in to production. But in terms of casting and I am aware that there are a lot of fancasts wanting John Krasinski and Emily Blunt to be Reed and Susan, I have a feeling they will cast a mix of well known and unfamilar actors/actresses for the roles. Who would your casting choices be?

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
We still need Metroid Prime Pinball rereleased for all newcomers & veterans Metroid fans alike to experience in all of it's glory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom