• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Flavour of the month character.

People don't care that he's owned by freaking Disney.
-Disney also sells out any of their properties for money.

I really think Disney could ultimately end up not being as bad as we think. Doesn’t mean we are getting sora, but doesn’t count it out.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Sure, I've got time for cringe. :4pacman:

But yeah, that'd be cool
It's gonna be me speaking about utter nonsense with no script to give it structure.

So basically what I post in here, but in spoken form. :pikachumelee:

It's okay, my son. Join my Waluigi Support Thread and talk about how it will totally be him. :jojo:
E5CA60CE-F3A5-45C5-9EE2-81C57521F747.jpeg

You know it, brother.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So guys did take a break and just played some Wreckfest and Shadow of Mordor for a bit. Still worried JD but done all I could.

Would love to stay and chat but I've to go to a presentation thing in the morning. And then after:
1633036496088.png

It's been a year and a half of waiting but I'm so looking forward to this. Been ages since I've been excited for a live action film.

Can't believe Smashboards dies in a few more days.
NEVER! Probably........................

Your ass is still ours Noi. Never forget.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
I just got spoiled on Venom 2's end credits scene, but HOOOO-LEEEEE CRAP.

I'm probably the only one who's excited for this.
I saw it too since someone leaked the entire scene on Youtube. So basically Venom is now in the Marvel Cinematic Universe?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I'm trying to look at Nickelodeon All-Stars and understand the hype, but this feels like a half-baked product. I'm not gonna get it, and I'm probably not gonna look at any content with it. Just seems so uninteresting and boring, plus the devs even mentioned how some of the footage contained literally broken builds, like Lincoln's gun. If they caught that, imagine the **** they aren't gonna catch.

Also, all of the content I'm seeing is either inflating the hype as THE SMASH BROS KILLER or only content that just compares it to Smash. If you only compare it to Smash, that just magnifies how much of a lukewarm game it will be compared to the real game that has not only the budget, but the love from the company it's based on poured into it. The developers are definitely showing love, but without Nickelodeon and Viacom doing the same, I'm just not seeing the hype behind it, and my faith in it being a good fighter, in general, is pretty pessimistic.

D

Deleted member

If there’s anything that I can say I likely about this dlc cycle, it’s that half of the characters were from series I had no idea existed.

I has never heard of Persona or Dragon Quest until Smash.

Hell, the only two characters who I owned the games of beforehand were :ultsteve: and:ultminmin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom