• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Turn out that horror movies that make cops incompetent at their jobs were actually predicting the future.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Man, I miss being a kid and thinking that cops are there to keep me safe.
I mean, that's what the media taught kids ya know, they're law abiding citizens. Everything was all rose tinted and nice when you were little.

Then you get older and realize stuff.

Funny, because the most notable thing that ever came out of my hometown was a killer cop who killed his 3rd wife, and is 4th is mysteriously missing.

Yeah, my town is ****ing boring.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Whoo so is everyone ready for the month of Halloween tomorrow!? :D

A month of spookiness, watching some spooky classics or Halloween-themed movies in general. Not to mention the final fighter reveal in the beginning of that month and movies to look forward to (No Time To Die, Halloween Kills, The Last Dual, Dune, and Last Night in Soho).

Granted its probably already is in some parts of the world.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Tim Burton's Sleepy Hollow is such a classic. Can't believe it took me until last year to give it a watch.

What peaked my interest in watching it was being in the Lost Tapes craze and my obsession with cryptids and mythical beings (The dullahan which the Headless Horseman of Sleepy Hollow was based on).

osby

Smash Obsessed
Whoo so is everyone ready for the month of Halloween tomorrow!? :D

A month of spookiness, watching some spooky classics or Halloween-themed movies in general. Not to mention the final fighter reveal in the beginning of that month and movies to look forward to (No Time To Die, Halloween Kills, The Last Dual, Dune, and Last Night in Soho).

Granted its probably already is in some parts of the world.
Yeah, Halloween isn't really a big thing in here.

My uni's movie club usually organizes a horror movie week but I don't think many people are in the mood for ghosts and stuff because of... you know. Maybe I'll rewatch Over the Garden Wall but that's pretty much it.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Yeah, Halloween isn't really a big thing in here.

My uni's movie club usually organizes a horror movie week but I don't think many people are in the mood for ghosts and stuff because of... you know. Maybe I'll rewatch Over the Garden Wall but that's pretty much it.
Where in the world do you live exactly?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I’m glad that Drake Bell ended up being innocent for the most part

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
:wario:: SANTA IS NOT REAL AND JESUS DID NOT HAPPEN.
The last part implies that Wario was old enough to be there in Ancient Roman times, and also knows that someone else was killed. The question is, who? :bowsette:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Ngl, if i'm being real here for a second, (Sorry, serious stuff again) seeing the sort of **** some of you guys have to deal with in your IRL life make me feel....idk, guilty you could say?

Like while my life isn't all shine & rainbow by any means, trust me on that, but it's hard to look at other peoples misfortune and not feel like that maybe, just maybe, that I haven't done enough to "earn" having a more or less stable life.

Of course, part of me know that this kind of logic is very toxic for one mind in the long term, even if I sometime said dumb **** without thinking, I can't help but care to a extent, you know?

Brief, all to say is, I hope JD is doing alright, I know what's happening on their side, and they really don't deserve any of it.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
If someone is running away from home, the realistic best option to turn to if you really have nowhere to go is a religious organization. Churches, mosques, etc. Or maybe that kind of charity is only exclusive in the heart of the Bible Belt where I live? :nifty: Regardless, there isn't a pastor or youth pastor I've met who doesn't have stories of letting people running from home crash on their couch and help them find permanent housing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom