• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
And we still don't know the evil ******* behind this. I remember the copium because when the Kencineroar trailer was live, all I could see was "THE SHORYUKEN IS THE SAME IT'S STILL REAL GUYS I SWEAR" like yeah ok lol
No no, everyone on the grinch will just be in the fighters pass! You’ll see!

That’s actually true for one :ultbanjokazooie:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Lol
I can't believe I was on team real, what a clown I was.
Everyone's gonna have reason for belief if it's something never really done before. No one could really "disprove" it until near the end where someone (I think vaanrose) was pointing out something in the background of the clouds, but by that point you were so far in there was no point in backing out.

The same **** happened with Cacamallow, people bought it because no one had made such complex Miis before, and therefore it was "impossible" to fake.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I flipped flopped so much on Grinch. Both sides had such compelling arguments.

I think I settled on Team Fake in the end, Grinch was honestly too good to be true. It played into the "Sakurai lied!" narrative.

I do remember being a Box denier.

Ha ha.

Ha.

:181:
I remember settling on team real.

Mostly because I was hardcore team Incineroar, and it just made sense that my most wanted wouldn’t get in.

:yeahboi:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Still wished I joined earlier on in the whole cycle. Would have been amazing to be a part of.

Alas thank god FP2, wouldn't have really gotten to know you guys.

Remembered this as my first pfp.

Megadimension Neptunia Representive (2).jpg

Having Noire from Neptunia and Megumin from Konosuba pretty frequently for the first few months until I discovered Laid-Back Camp and then it all changed.

Look at this photograph:

Every time I do it makes me laugh.
I remember being so mixed about it when this happened but then I looked more and more at the sizes of Geno, Ken and Issac. Had to accept reality that day harshly.

Right.

Time for bed.

Goodnight ****lords.

D

Deleted member

C975CB74-8B41-4536-9A88-F3DD530123E5.jpg

Cyber Style Decklist for the Tcg.

Looks like they cut Lightning Storm but kept Infinite Imperm... which is interesting.

At the very least, buying 3x of this for the Imperm is going to be a decent investment long term as even with 4+ printings it’s still almost $20 baseline.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
View attachment 332251
Cyber Style Decklist for the Tcg.

Looks like they cut Lightning Storm but kept Infinite Imperm... which is interesting.

At the very least, buying 3x of this for the Imperm is going to be a decent investment long term as even with 4+ printings it’s still almost $20 baseline.
I can build IRL Cyberdarks now lets goooooo

1606285799986.gif

I've got one of each and an Inferno so I really just need to buy this for the new cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom