• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I swear my old friends pop up in my head too many times.

People don't understand that mean things can really impact you. The harassment I received from Discord, Twitter, and in older SmashBoards really stuck with me, man...

I wish people stood in my shoes more.

Sorry, I had to vent.

Last edited by a moderator:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Oh hells no. Modern mode all the way. It helps you learn the levels without wasting all your time. You still have to get everything in the level without dying to get the Perfect Relic anyway so I see no harm with taking out some of the wasted time.
still more guts than what I’ve got

D

Deleted member

Really should get back to making content.. but I'm not sure how I should do it lol

KillerCage

Smash Master
What is going on in my apartment building!?
That's the third time the fire alarm went off in two days!

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

here are creatures that science refuses to recognize.

But if our eyes see it...

If our cameras capture it...

Does it exist?

LOST TAPES

Do you believe?

GORGON

Episode Title: "Gorgon"
Subject matter: Gorgon
Summary: When tourists in Greece begin to mysteriously disappear around near the mountainous ruins of Athens. The Enigma Corporation is called in to investigate. As they investigate throughout the ruins, they come upon lifelike statues, which they eventually discover are the missing people who had been turned into stone by a snake-haired being thought to had only existed in Greek Mythology.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I can’t not ever forget such things like this
BC3F4659-07B1-4A55-A290-CFF1C746FCF4.jpeg
B4554A9F-7BBA-4164-B52D-F7F862E66D95.jpeg
EC1EF986-CEE7-45E3-82E8-98369B46BC7D.jpeg
DF205A6B-56F7-46E8-8706-B5F87CD8E094.jpeg
how and why the hell is Raph the only one to have American eyes? Not only that, but why was he the only one to not have his head shaped differently compared to when he wears his mask? I get his was the thinnest of the bunch, but seeing the others with their heads not be circly was and still is kinda weird

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
At this point, I'm not only sick of people on the internet comparing COVID to Thanos but I'm also getting tired of seeing people calling it corona-chan and such. It's annoying as ****.

Yeah, lets humor about a virus that is killing people. Smooth. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
At this point, I'm not only sick of people on the internet comparing COVID to Thanos but I'm also getting tired of seeing people calling it corona-chan and such. It's annoying as ****.

Yeah, lets humor about a virus that is killing people. Smooth. :rolleyes:
literally every bad thing has memes...and it will never go away

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Oh my gosh... no.

Hmmmm, so...

are you able to stay with any loved ones in extended family? Friends?
I'm staying with my sister for the time being.

I knew this was going to happen. It was never a matter of if, but when. And now is the time. Whatever happens from here on out is a mystery. Because even if we have plans, plans can fail.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
literally every bad thing has memes...and it will never go away
I guarantee even if it was swine flu which is less deadly that suddenly first appeared last year, people would still be making these annoying jokes and memes.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......

I knew this was going to happen. It was never a matter of if, but when. And now is the time. Whatever happens from here on out is a mystery. Because even if we have plans, plans can fail.
Hate to pry in your affairs but what caused it? Landlord being an ass?

You don't have to answer and glad your family is helping out.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
We're getting **** straightened out. Have plans. We'll see if they actually go through or not.

I'm glad you have a place to stay right now. Please stay safe as you work through this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom