• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Just spend a little bit over $40 on a new VG deck: more of a memey build using Gun Salute Dragon and the new legacy support to turn him from a flop into a cannon.(admittedly a glass one) Need to get the G3 searcher and maybe a few other cards eventually but this should do for now.

Also, Aurane Aurane hope you sort things out and all goes well. Don't really want to pry so I'll leave it at that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Everyone is always talking about a horror slasher movie icon fighting game (Which already exists in the form of Terrordrome). Has anyone ever brought up the idea of a cryptid fighting game?

The roster consisting of well-known cryptids like Beast of Bray Road, Bigfoot, Chupacabra, Dover Demon, Flatwoods Monster, Goatman, Jersey Devil, Yeti, Yowie, etc.

I'd buy that in a heartbeat.

Last edited:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Everyone is always talking about a horror slasher movie icon fighting game (Which already exists in the form of Terrordrome). Has anyone ever brought up the idea of a cryptid fighting game?

The roster consisting of well-known cryptids like Beast of Bray Road, Bigfoot, Dover Demon, Flatwoods Monster, Goatman, Jersey Devil, Yeti, Yowie, etc.

The closest movie horror icon based fighting games that I know of are Omen of Sorrow and Capcom's Darkstalkers which come to mind.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Lamperouge Lamperouge osby osby Speed Weed Speed Weed so in this video they show the only few PS4 games which won't be playable on PS5:

Us SEGA fans got a big win because this shows we will be able to play Sakura Wars PS4, Space Channel 5 VR, the new Alex Kidd game, Sonic Mania Plus and all the SEGA AGES line on PS5 since launch.

Really happy about these news.
It is big news and really happy about it.

Also Ghost of Tsushima going to be 60FPS on PS5. Oh boy, oh boy that's gonna be art to see.

Still unsure when to get one though.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Just got the first of my D/D/D stuff. Need to get the rest of the main deck stuff + some of the D/D/D staples like the trio of special summoners but still gots a long way to go.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304

The roster consisting of well-known cryptids like Beast of Bray Road, Bigfoot, Dover Demon, Flatwoods Monster, Goatman, Jersey Devil, Yeti, Yowie, etc.

MAINING CHUPACABRA!!
:takeit::takeit::takeit::takeit::takeit::takeit::takeit::takeit::takeit::takeit::takeit::takeit:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I'm not sure if i want to go into too much detail, but i'll just say it was the psychiatric hospital.
Oh. That doesn't sound good but hopefully you'll get out of the funk.

Had to go yesterday because I had issues with shortness of breath and felt tightness. Doctors thought I pushed myself too hard and strained something there. Feeling a bit better today which is good.

I'm currently having a debate on which version of the PS5 I want to get between the physical or digital.
I'm gonna wait and see my financial situation in six months will be first. Probably gonna go digital.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Caught up on the boys, it’s quite a show. Very dark, but extremely realistic to real world situations.

It’s pretty good though. All the characters are pretty unique and stand out with a well composed story. Definitely worth a watch if your into darker and mature shows.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
The closest movie horror icon based fighting games that I know of are Omen of Sorrow and Capcom's Darkstalkers which come to mind.
That's what I was honestly thinking while writing this. Darkstalkers seem to be the closest we got to the proposed game I suggested especially given one of the characters is Sasquatch (Despite looking more like a Yeti) who I think debuted in the second game IIRC. Never heard of Omen of Sorrow, gonna look that up now.
MAINING CHUPACABRA!!
:takeit::takeit::takeit::takeit::takeit::takeit::takeit::takeit::takeit::takeit::takeit::takeit:
My mains would be the Jersey Devil, and Yowie. More of the former though.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Very late here, but I hope you the best Aurane Aurane . You're a cool person and whatever happen next, I hope it will pay off in the end.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047

The roster consisting of well-known cryptids like Beast of Bray Road, Bigfoot, Chupacabra, Dover Demon, Flatwoods Monster, Goatman, Jersey Devil, Yeti, Yowie, etc.

I'm pretty sure that (or something like that) already exists in the form of Terrordrome 2, which is on Steam. (it's basically Terrordrome with monsters/characters that are in the public domain)

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794

Throw in a jackalope as the joke character and I'm in.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I didn't notice how Battle Network 4 low key fits this October Halloween like game thing I'm trying to do with the games implying this month.

It has ghosts pop up and one of it's villains is a vampire, and there's Django, the poor man's Simon belmont.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I finished Tickington and beat the End Friend of Time (lmao) in DQXI!

Shame that there wasn't much of a reward for doing so but I guess the pure fanservice of visiting past DQ worlds was worth the trouble.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

There are creatures that science refuses to recognize.

But if our eyes see it...

If our cameras capture it...

Does it exist?

LOST TAPES

Do you believe?

QUPQUGIAQ

Episode Title: "Qupqugiaq"
Subject matter: Qupqugiaq
Summary: A biologist team in the arctic studying the local wildlife population notably polar bears to see how they're faring against climate change suddenly takes a deadly turn when they begin to hear the growls of what is seemingly a polar bear at night only to eventually find whatever they're hearing is from something far terrifying then they could have never imagined.

D

Deleted member

There are creatures that science refuses to recognize.

But if our eyes see it...

If our cameras capture it...

Does it exist?

LOST TAPES

Do you believe?

QUPQUGIAQ

Episode Title: "Qupqugiaq"
Subject matter: Qupqugiaq
Summary: A biologist team in the arctic studying the local wildlife population notably polar bears to see how they're faring against climate change suddenly takes a deadly turn when they begin to hear the growls of what is seemingly a polar bear at night only to eventually find whatever they're hearing is from something far terrifying then they could have never imagined.
that picture looks mega cursed gonna be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom