• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I think they did a lot of interesting stuff with the story and characters, it definitely stood out among the previous iterations.

Something that immediately comes to mind is that I love their takes on Donnie and April as well as the relationship between them.
Raph also not having the usual anger issues was also was real cool. Leo having to mature even longer than the 2012 Leo was a bit of a shock imo, Mikey was Mikey, and Splinter...oh my god...major improvements that made sense

also at this point in life, Apritello is definitely a bigger deal for the Nick era of TMNT than Capril is. Best Friends, Lovers, Teammates, Family, etc. April and Donnie have been getting closer together than every other character
There's three of them.

My favorite being the crossover between Batman the animated series and TMNT 2012. I wish this one got a movie where they bring some actors from the 2 shows back.
wouldn't be hard since a lot of the NickTurtles actors are still on other Nick shows ROTTMNT included (and for some odd reason are still one of their more advertised Turtles out of the bunch, along with the Mirage and 87 boys). It made sense to put their best media adaptations together after all (poor Nightwing tho), and it was even better that they made that crossover a canon plot point for TAS

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
They're doin' the Halloween Splatfest again.

Yeah I'm with Failboat on this one, let's check some word definitions here...

fi•nal fī′nəl

• adj.
    Forming or occurring at the end; last.
  • adj.
    Of or constituting the end result of a succession or process; ultimate: synonym: last.
  • adj.
    Not to be changed or reconsidered; unalterable.
Interesting usage there, Nintendo. :p

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Looking on YouTube for Pokémon rumors and one thing a good number are covering is a (core game) Pokémon collection next year.

If Game Freak isn't willing to give us multiple save files or cloud backup, then there's no way in hell there will be a collection (25th anniversary or not).
This implies that Gamefreak even knows how to program a collection

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
So I've been told that I've been saying the name of Lan and Megamans rival Chaud wrong for the past 18 years or so and that is such a weird thing to realize.

This implies that Gamefreak even knows how to program a collection
Half of Hoenn would just be gone.

Reactions: Z25

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I might start a second playthrough of Fire Emblem: Three Houses this weekend. I'd like to beat Ninja Gaiden 3 first, but I figure it's been long enough since my first playthrough of FE:TH that I won't feel burned out.

I've got a choice between the Blue Eagles or the Golden Deer, since I've already played through the Black Eagles route (though I haven't seen the new character, since my playthrough was before that update). There's also the Church route, but I've heard that one isn't very interesting - I could be wrong, though. I've heard that Dimitri's route is a more "traditional" Fire Emblem experience, while Claude's route shows the most backstory/lore of the setting - does that sound right?

I'm not sure which one to go with, but I'm leaning towards Dimitri's, even if I'm not a fan of Dimitri himself from what I've seen. (he reminds me way too much of Sasuke Uchiha, and that character almost single-handedly ruined Naruto for me - both the series and the character)
Can't say much i'm at work, but Dimitri ain't no Sasuke, don't let superficial ressemblances ruin a great character for you, and play Blue Lion, it's good stuff.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
you gonna do it to save his world
I don’t know. Maybe? You can already get through these levels pretty quickly if you’re not box hunting so...

Also, they now have a separate PurpleRelic which is the hardest possible one. The developer times. Thing is, that’s what the platinum relics used to be. So maybe platinums will be easier to get then the trilogy?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

There are creatures that science refuses to recognize.

But if our eyes see it...

If our cameras capture it...

Does it exist?

LOST TAPES

Do you believe?

TESSIE

Episode Title: "Tessie"
Subject matter: Tahoe Tessie
Summary: After winning a jet ski in a contest. A girl decides to take it out for a spin and invites her boyfriend along to join her. What began as a fun ride turns into a fight for survival when they find suddenly themselves under attack by a well-known lake monster who won't let them escape the lake alive.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

Does it exist?

LOST TAPES

Do you believe?

TESSIE

Episode Title: "Tessie"
Subject matter: Tahoe Tessie
Summary: After winning a jet ski in a contest. A girl decides to take it out for a spin and invites her boyfriend along to join her. What began as a fun ride turns into a fight for survival when they find suddenly themselves under attack by a well-known lake monster who won't let them escape the lake alive.
"Tahoe" Tessie?

I live literally 30 minutes away from Lake Tahoe. If there was an ancient dinosaur living there, I'd have heard it by now.

Well, I guess I now know why Tahoe isn't Kept Blue :yoshi:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero

Does it exist?

LOST TAPES

Do you believe?

DOBHAR-CHU
Dobarchu (1).jpg

Name of Episode: Dobhar-chu
Subject: Dobhar-chu
Summary: A family decides to go on a trip to Ireland for a vacation. After a while they go on a boating trip in the lake which turns into a survival when something large and hairy rises from the lake.

Michael the Spikester Michael the Spikester
I like yours!

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
If there was an ancient dinosaur living there, I'd have heard it by now.
You probably likely know but plesiosaurs' weren't dinosaurs as with other marine reptiles and pterosaurs.
Thanks, though to be fair, credit, and the idea of the Dobhar-chu one go to CosmoArceus777 on DeviantArt as some I have posted are already ones done by others, I'm just sharing them out so their ideas get more attention and exposure as I do with some of yours.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Robert Pattinson is Robert Pattinson in the movie starring Robert Pattinson coming soon.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
What on earth is this from, and why does Luigi dead up sound like he's about to do a YouTube video voiceover?
Apparently it's from a Mario Sex Education video.

Just look up "Mario Sex Education" on Youtube, and it'll be the first thing that comes up.

HEYA PAISANO, WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT HUMAN SEXUALITY
I'm gonna be hearing this in my nightmares.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Apparently it's from a Mario Sex Education video.

Just look up "Mario Sex Education" on Youtube, and it'll be the first thing that comes up.

HEYA PAISANO, WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT HUMAN SEXUALITY
I'm gonna be hearing this in my nightmares.
I just looked it up. And saw Toad’s ****. This is cursed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom