• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Where’s my boy Rudy at?

Because of a few things:

-Ren and Stimpys model are spot on to the leak

-The only person from the dev team that deco formed it was proven wrong. As he works for Ludiosity, but it was discovered they don’t make the models, fair play labs do. So the dev shouldn’t have had model sheets to contradict this.

-Garfield has a huge presence on their discord. There’s like 30 emotes for him, more than any nick character. The head developer, Rep, also uses a Garfield PFP.

So the team has a really strong connection to Garfield. Which has led people to buy into the leak more.

It could still be fake but has enough grounds to cos doer it. Especially when the dev that originally debunked it said, he thought it was real at first to. Implying Garfield is still in the game either way.
Is there a link to this leak? Never seen it.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
if it is then I hope the other blur is Timmy. I don’t know how I feel about them not being in the game together.

would you believe my wishlist had cuts lol. And those two were some of them. And if Vicky got in then I’d also want Beautiful Gorgeous.

Also. I went with Rudy because… well… He’s got the chalk.
Eh, Vicki’s a bit more central to her show than Beautiful is, though I wouldn’t mind them both.

I’m concerned about the drawing animations for the chalk taking up too many frames, though I guess it depends on what he’s drawing.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Eh, Vicki’s a bit more central to her show than Beautiful is, though I wouldn’t mind them both.

I’m concerned about the drawing animations for the chalk taking up too many frames, though I guess it depends on what he’s drawing.
I said it’s who I want. I kind of consider the two to be cross show rivals of sorts. Like, Jimmy has very few recurring villains. He has a lot of one offs but very few repeat (excluding the League of Villains finale). So our options (aside from the GoaT Calamitous) are King Goobot, Beautiful Gorgeous, the Space Bandits, and Eustace Stritch. I think I know which of those I’d want.

And no I don’t want Carl, Sheen, Cindy, or Libby. They’re just kids. You’ed be making up basically everything about their movesets.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I have made a life regretting decision being the one to post that big Nick news
THIS GAME IS ACTUALLY GONNA BE GOAT WHAT THE HECK
that Nick hype
This is how El Tigre wins.
El Tigre bout to slaughter Lincoln
That explains why those two were blurred out then in that one leak.

But this is still cool! Now make all ma dreams come true Nickelodeon!
Nickelodeon striking hard and fading into the night like kings
That explains why the CSS leak does not have the two blurred out characters.

Also other modes sounds really fun. This is really shaping up to be good.
we ain’t truly ready
Said DLC will likely be just more Spongebob characters, Avatar characters, and the remaining two Ninja Turtles.

The Mario, Pokemon, and Fire Emblem of Nick All-Stars Brawl.
I mean…the Big 3 of Nickelodeon (and probably even all of ViacomCBS), but that aside

no Debbie Downings
Just got back from watching Shang-Chi and HOLY **** it was so good!
and Marvel ain’t even close to done with their hype train somehow
Neat! Gives me more reason to pick up this game.
and give me more reasons to slay it as April
I do want to mention this with the NASB Leaks

Shredder's feet aren't gray

His shin guards are though

they could for some reason be using a different design. or a redesign

If they are using a non 80s design for some reason

2012 has brown boots

Rise

2003 (Is the best one)

2012 Shredder better. Mans took down countless mutants on his own for no reason other than to prove a badass point
I started watching Neon Genesis Evangelion. For a show about depression, angst, and giant robots, it has a surprisingly upbeat-sounding theme song.

Though I feel like it will have a hard time displacing my favourites. (in no particular order, Ai Wo Torimodose from Fist of the North Star, Cha-La Head Cha-La from Dragon Ball Z, Wild Challenger and Baka Survivor from Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo, Makka na Chikai from Buso Renkin, Stand Proud from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, The Hero!! from One Punch Man, and a whole lot of One Piece openings - when it comes to anime, I have a type)
NGE (especially with the real finale from this year) has hella awesome and happy music
03 Shredder could be the default? You love to see it.

I hope the game does a good job with alternate colors. Leo and Mikey having Red alts to reference the Early Mirage comics would be nice. ESPECIALLY a Black and White alt for them.
we know Leo will at least have a 2012 color alt, so it’s be cool to see some extra color changes

D

Deleted member

I was expecting this to actually link to a rick roll lol.
I'm not the kinda person to use such low-brow humor.

now pardon me as I go to youtube and think of funny captions for cute cat videos :239:

Reactions: Z25

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
This is Smashboards, we love abusing things more than a T-Shirt sweatshop
Bruh you're gonna be the Potato that cried Leak, and when you finally have a real leak, no one is gonna believe you and then the nintendo assassins will be at your door and kill you through excessive mashing, then pour gravy all over your mangled corpse and eat you at a Thanksgiving dinner.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
And no I don’t want Carl, Sheen, Cindy, or Libby. They’re just kids. You’ed be making up basically everything about their movesets.
We got the likes of Lincoln, Lucy and Helga, as well as you wanting characters like Jimmy and Rudy who are ALSO kids. Not to mention Smash has characters like Ness and Lucas.

Libby I could see needing some liberties but on top of them using some of Jimmy’s inventions if needed, we also have Cindy knowing karate, Sheen could have Ultra Lord related moves as well as stuff like his dance fighting, even Carl could have stuff like his inhaler, llamas, sneezing, clumsiness, etc. Granted they’re not all my first picks for a second JN character but they’re not devoid of inspiration

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Bruh you're gonna be the Potato that cried Leak, and when you finally have a real leak, no one is gonna believe you and then the nintendo assassins will be at your door and kill you through excessive mashing, then pour gravy all over your mangled corpse and eat you at a Thanksgiving dinner.
Oh, Mash me harder Ninty 😫

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom