• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Yeah no way, her feet are small. The only character that could fit the hugeness in the leak is Jenny, but in both cases including with Dora it's not the right color.

Could be Jimmy in a mech, though just specualtion :p
Honesty Gotard go maybe be the feet in the picture and just obscures Jimmy’s feet. Would make sense for him to be apart of Jimmy’s moveset.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Honesty Gotard go maybe be the feet in the picture and just obscures Jimmy’s feet. Would make sense for him to be apart of Jimmy’s moveset.
At this point I just don't know. But I know it's not someone easy to guess XD

Reactions: Z25

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Will Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl be a Super Smash Bros. killer? Absolutely not.

Could it be a worthy competitor? Possible.
Japan alone is going to make sure Smash is not killed. It'll probably get an okay audience there if Jenny is DLC, but it won't make the same splash among Japan as Hero did.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Gamers not arbitrarily make literally everything a contest and force games to compete against one another when they go for entirely different vibes challenge:

Challenge failed.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
They said PlayStation All-Stars was gonna be a Smash killer too…
Who is they? I don't really remember anyone showing much faith in that game's performance.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Assuming my current predictions of Garfield and Shredder are true. This is my list of requests.
  1. Sheldon J. Plankton
  2. Donatello
  3. Raphael
  4. Casey Jones
  5. Prince Zuko
  6. Princess Azula
  7. Professor Membrane
  8. Vlad Plasmius
  9. Ember McClain
  10. Timmy Turner
  11. Crimson Chin
  12. Denzel Crocker
  13. Jimmy Neutron
  14. Ultra Lord
  15. Professor Calamitous
  16. Tak
  17. Rocko
  18. Rudy Tabootie
  19. Jenny Wakeman
  20. Vexus
  21. El Tigre
  22. Dudley Puppy
  23. Kitty Katswell
  24. High Five Nieves/Miko Kubota
  25. Bessie Higgenbottom/The Mighty Bee
  26. Gwyn
  27. Hiro Mightypaw
  28. Mighty Mouse
Nobody cares about my wishlist.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Assuming my current predictions of Garfield and Shredder are true. This is my list of requests.
  1. Sheldon J. Plankton
  2. Donatello
  3. Raphael
  4. Casey Jones
  5. Prince Zuko
  6. Princess Azula
  7. Professor Membrane
  8. Vlad Plasmius
  9. Ember McClain
  10. Timmy Turner
  11. Crimson Chin
  12. Denzel Crocker
  13. Jimmy Neutron
  14. Ultra Lord
  15. Professor Calamitous
  16. Tak
  17. Rocko
  18. Rudy Tabootie
  19. Jenny Wakeman
  20. Vexus
  21. El Tigre
  22. Dudley Puppy
  23. Kitty Katswell
  24. High Five Nieves/Miko Kubota
  25. Bessie Higgenbottom/The Mighty Bee
  26. Gwyn
  27. Hiro Mightypaw
  28. Mighty Mouse
Agreed on most of these guys, I’d love Skulker and Vicky too. Think Snap could also work as the Chalkzone rep

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Why is everyone so certain the Garfield leak is real? lol. Also Jimmy as the mystery feet character hell yea

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I'm saying the render looks like this

if it is then I hope the other blur is Timmy. I don’t know how I feel about them not being in the game together.
Agreed on most of these guys, I’d love Skulker and Vicky too. Think Snap could also work as the Chalkzone rep
would you believe my wishlist had cuts lol. And those two were some of them. And if Vicky got in then I’d also want Beautiful Gorgeous.

Also. I went with Rudy because… well… He’s got the chalk.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Betcha 10 bucks it's this:
DEAR SKEET
You think mop duty's too complicated for me, and yet you seem to not know "sodium chloride" is the scientific name for salt. Curious...

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Nobody cares about my wishlist.
Where’s my boy Rudy at?
Why is everyone so certain the Garfield leak is real? lol. Also Jimmy as the mystery feet character hell yea
Because of a few things:

-Ren and Stimpys model are spot on to the leak

-The only person from the dev team that deco formed it was proven wrong. As he works for Ludiosity, but it was discovered they don’t make the models, fair play labs do. So the dev shouldn’t have had model sheets to contradict this.

-Garfield has a huge presence on their discord. There’s like 30 emotes for him, more than any nick character. The head developer, Rep, also uses a Garfield PFP.

So the team has a really strong connection to Garfield. Which has led people to buy into the leak more.

It could still be fake but has enough grounds to cos doer it. Especially when the dev that originally debunked it said, he thought it was real at first to. Implying Garfield is still in the game either way.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I started watching Neon Genesis Evangelion. For a show about depression, angst, and giant robots, it has a surprisingly upbeat-sounding theme song.

Though I feel like it will have a hard time displacing my favourites. (in no particular order, Ai Wo Torimodose from Fist of the North Star, Cha-La Head Cha-La from Dragon Ball Z, Wild Challenger and Baka Survivor from Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo, Makka na Chikai from Buso Renkin, Stand Proud from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, The Hero!! from One Punch Man, and a whole lot of One Piece openings - when it comes to anime, I have a type)

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Nick game gets TEKKEN BALL?! Good ****. I wasn't expecting two of the characters to be added very early as DLC, whether it'll be free like some games or not I dunno. But the DLC after, El Tigre, Jenny, Donnie, Raph would all be good in my book.

Gonna main Leo, and probably have Mikey and April as pocket characters. Maybe Aang and Zim too.

Made myself a breakfast quesadilla and chocolate mochaccino this morning, too much of a show off not to post it somewhere.

Someone's out here CHEFFIN' CHEFFIN'!

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I do want to mention this with the NASB Leaks

Shredder's feet aren't gray

His shin guards are though

they could for some reason be using a different design. or a redesign

If they are using a non 80s design for some reason

2012 has brown boots

Rise

2003 (Is the best one)

03 Shredder could be the default? You love to see it.

I hope the game does a good job with alternate colors. Leo and Mikey having Red alts to reference the Early Mirage comics would be nice. ESPECIALLY a Black and White alt for them.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
You know how much I wish my PC wasn't a potato so I could play GetsuFumaDen: Undying Moon?

A lot. I very much wish that.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Where’s my boy Rudy at?

Because of a few things:

-Ren and Stimpys model are spot on to the leak

-The only person from the dev team that deco formed it was proven wrong. As he works for Ludiosity, but it was discovered they don’t make the models, fair play labs do. So the dev shouldn’t have had model sheets to contradict this.

-Garfield has a huge presence on their discord. There’s like 30 emotes for him, more than any nick character. The head developer, Rep, also uses a Garfield PFP.

So the team has a really strong connection to Garfield. Which has led people to buy into the leak more.

It could still be fake but has enough grounds to cos doer it. Especially when the dev that originally debunked it said, he thought it was real at first to. Implying Garfield is still in the game either way.
He’s on there.

Reactions: Z25
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom