• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Spider-Man comics continues to be going through some unique places after the Kindred arc ends…but why the **** haven’t I gotten any Ghost-Spider action tho? She the one Spider that needs to be somewhere that isn’t doing anything

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
If your sleep schedule is screwed because you’ve been having horrible nightmares several nights in a row and you feel like crap rn clap your hands

👏👏
Does mosquito count as horrible real nightmares?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also, you bunch of ************ better DESTROY my alert box if something is reveal during Toby Fox livestream.

I won't be here for the livestream, but if it something big happen, I want to wake up and be like:
View attachment 330431
"WHAT THE F-"
You missed it, Frisk is coming to Smash and Ness was confirmed to be Sans.

It was wild!

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
To be fair, the devs said nick was against several of their inclusions, such as Lucy and Nigel. I would not be surprised if Oblina was one of them as I think when it comes to 90s Nicktoons, Angry beavers and Ah real monsters fall a bit into more obscure territory for people.

So maybe they really had to fight for Oblina to get in to.Beavers also aren’t technically out yet, as we seem to not know for sure the last two slots, but it seems unlikely to be them.

I do think if DLC happens the beavers could get in though.
Then againit also doesn't explain Lucy in the latest Nick kart racing game as well as CatDog in that and this game as well. I've never taken CatDog being as popular as say like Rugrats, Ren & Stimpy, and Hey Arnold!. Surprised at the lack of Rocko too imagine it being one of the more popular 90s Nick shows alongside those three.

Nigel I'm kinda surprised about Nick was actually against given I thought he was a given due to his meme status.

Last edited:
Reactions: Z25

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
So this is a thing

D

Deleted member

If your sleep schedule is screwed because you’ve been having horrible nightmares several nights in a row and you feel like crap rn clap your hands

👏👏
I could fall asleep at 4am in the morning and still somehow wake up right at 6

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I’m pretty pumped for Let There Be Carnage. The 90 minute runtime tells me that this one will likely be more focused. That’s a problem I had with the first one, as fun as the action and stuff was some of the places seemed irrelevant and the fight scenes were somewhat out of place at times as bad ass as they were.

One I can think of is the “do the right thing dumbass” part and the succeeding fight with the SWAT team. All of that just didn’t make much sense to be there.

Blackhearts

Smash Cadet
I had the feeling. I was wondering where you went. Why'd you leave?
On-going life issues. However, I shouldn't really let my own past define me. Gotta surround myself in positivity at all times and stay consistent, you know? The same people who say they will unconditionally love you growing up, but you knew all along that they were narcissists, they use you and throw you away as they see fit. However, they want you to respect them in return. However, cutting your entire family off, in exchange of strengthening the bond with your bestie is what matters.

Second, was social media drama between me and amongst meme advocates that loves to exploit what you say for self-gratification. Should you use this against them, they are babies about it. The world and their characters. So, it's time to move on.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Please. That 22 character roster. Try try try. Sway every favor you have with Nickelodeon and squeeze every ounce of game out of the budget they give you. And please please PLEASE try to double the roster before calling it quits. I mean, Hasbro is putting peanuts into Battle for the Grid and look how well that’s turning out!

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

Nah it’s Garfield and someone else.

Jimmy and Timmy will be the first DLCs. Gotta get that Power Hour nostalgia.
The first DLC but not the two that are following “immediately after” as they say.

BTW. To Those who have seen those photos
Do those shoes look like they could potentially belong to any of these guys? Link because images won’t work for me

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
I’m pretty pumped for Let There Be Carnage. The 90 minute runtime tells me that this one will likely be more focused. That’s a problem I had with the first one, as fun as the action and stuff was some of the places seemed irrelevant and the fight scenes were somewhat out of place at times as bad ass as they were.

One I can think of is the “do the right thing dumbass” part and the succeeding fight with the SWAT team. All of that just didn’t make much sense to be there.
I remember seeing Youtube comments wanting the film to be gory and bloody way too R-rated or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom