• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I honestly don't know what it is but sometimes I feel Nick just has something against The Angry Beavers, my favorite Nick and childhood show and feel its always getting the short end of the stick especially when Aahhh!!! Real Monsters (Nothing against the show by the way but was always under the impression Angry Beavers was more popular as well as one of Nick's lesser popular shows for some reason...) gets in over it.

I'm probably thinking too much deep into it given it was well over 20 years ago and things regarding the company likely had changed (Like how people and Toho now see Zilla as his own monster) but a part of me feels cancellation had something to do with the unaired episode breaking the 4th wall which was a big no-no at that time.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I need to figure what to do with my Switch Bluetooth adapter that I bought for my Switch a while back.

I can't sell it because nobody is going to want it now that the Switch has official Bluetooth support and not to mention its audio delay is not so good.

I don't want to throw it away either since it was rather pricey in cost.

Damn it!

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Anyone bored?

Wish it would get to Friday already so I can watch Cry Macho already.

Decided to also take one step above my 50-movie challenge and make it 51-movie challenge adding Copshop to my list.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I asked my gf for help and she ignored my question so ill ask it here. Does anyone have any easy to draw bodies ian use for reference for my bad drawings
Depends on what kind of body you want to draw. I sometimes use a site called Croquis Cafe, just keep in mind that's for realistic references that uses nude models, but said models are of various body types and heights and so on. Which can help with learning realism, and after you learn that, you can stylize from there.

Unfortunately, their site requires an account now. But looking up life drawing models on google can do the trick too.

There's one called improve your drawings dot com

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
D

Deleted member

it’s about to rain really bad here so I helped our principal make sandbags and barricade the doors.

Was a pretty interesting experience ngl.

Last edited by a moderator:

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
i feel like a character that could be really cool in smash but would never happen and nobody would like it is zygarde.

see, the gimmick would be that it starts as like a cell, and there's 100 cells eventually because the cell divides (instead of going from 64 to 128 it just stops at 100) and when it reaches certain points, it can shift into the various zygarde formes, such as the dog-like 10% forme, the big slug-like 50% forme and then at 100% it becomes like this big bruiser

so like, it works a little like a combination of the advance wars trophy, olimar, and i guess pokemon trainer, but its like a really weird idea and would never happen because gen 6 is gone now so we all legally have to forget it exists

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I honestly don't know what it is but sometimes I feel Nick just has something against The Angry Beavers, my favorite Nick and childhood show and feel its always getting the short end of the stick especially when Aahhh!!! Real Monsters (Nothing against the show by the way but was always under the impression Angry Beavers was more popular as well as one of Nick's lesser popular shows for some reason...) gets in over it.

I'm probably thinking too much deep into it given it was well over 20 years ago and things regarding the company likely had changed (Like how people and Toho now see Zilla as his own monster) but a part of me feels cancellation had something to do with the unaired episode breaking the 4th wall which was a big no-no at that time.
To be fair, the devs said nick was against several of their inclusions, such as Lucy and Nigel. I would not be surprised if Oblina was one of them as I think when it comes to 90s Nicktoons, Angry beavers and Ah real monsters fall a bit into more obscure territory for people.

So maybe they really had to fight for Oblina to get in to.Beavers also aren’t technically out yet, as we seem to not know for sure the last two slots, but it seems unlikely to be them.

I do think if DLC happens the beavers could get in though.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! , @UserGoozer , osby osby

So I finally starting modding Omori, and the first mod I downloaded was the Painful Boss Rush Deluxe.

While I didn't do it fully since it's quite late here, I did test one of the new fight they had and uh

Let's just say while I won (the mod give you a TON of powerful items to make sure you can survive), it was quite tricky to do.

Especially since on top of new bosses, the mods adds brand new skills for your party to use, as well as new statue ailments that you have to deal with, one of them being:
Screen Shot 09-15-21 at 10.31 PM.PNG

Yeah, I haven't seen all of them, but if you want some new challenge, this mod might be for ya. (if you have ONELOADER already installed, of course)

Links to the mod here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom