• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Hey M MooMew64 , forgive me for asking, but do you have a ref sheet of your character?
Not a traditional reference sheet, no, but I could lend you the base model I have and expressions sheets I have. He's built like a Paper Mario character ATM in preparations for Live2D rigging.

Reference sheets are definitely coming! Just wanna get the channel established first and get a content pipeline set up. I'm almost there, so hopefully in a few weeks I can get people who are interested in drawing moi some reference sheets to work with.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I miss Chao Gardens, and I feel like adding them to any modern Sonic game could be a selling point in itself. Or better yet, make a dedicated Chao sim. SEGA might think that no one would buy a AAA $60 HD Chao experience, but they thought Sonic Mania would flop so of course they'd still be wrong.:jojo:
I've been saying this for years and nobody is listening to me.

D

Deleted member

Not a traditional reference sheet, no, but I could lend you the base model I have and expressions sheets I have. He's built like a Paper Mario character ATM in preparations for Live2D rigging.

Reference sheets are definitely coming! Just wanna get the channel established first and get a content pipeline set up. I'm almost there, so hopefully in a few weeks I can get people who are interested in drawing moi some reference sheets to work with.
Feel free to shoot em at me.

I’m starting the drawings rn and I’m trying to get as many people done as possible now.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I really don’t like my sister’s partner. They’re just not good for her, are insufferable to be around, and are a drain on both her and the houses resources. But I can’t tell my sister or her partner how I really feel because it would destroy my relationship with my sister, which I do not want to do. But I’m at the end of my tether with them and I just do not know what to do. Any advice?

Just a penguin

Smash Master
I really don’t like my sister’s partner. They’re just not good for her, are insufferable to be around, and are a drain on both her and the houses resources. But I can’t tell my sister or her partner how I really feel because it would destroy my relationship with my sister, which I do not want to do. But I’m at the end of my tether with them and I just do not know what to do. Any advice?
Don’t look for advice on a Smash Bros forum. Ask real people who you know and trust.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Aside from the fact that it's usually Sonic, Tails and Knuckles, that requires SEGA to recognize the comics which we all know they never will.
I mean the mobile games seem to be doing that, which is a good step. I legitimately think you could make a really fun game if you built it around the abilities the three have to offer.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Honestly, you're gonna have to talk to your sister about this. I know it's not gonna be comfortable to discuss, but it seems you have valid concerns and it's better you tell her those concerns in a private and civil manner. A little heart to heart.

We can't do much in this scenario, we're not Reddit so we're not gonna say "Kick Them Out, Your House Your Rules", and 80% if us will probably never be in a relationship. You gotta take initiative.

Noipoi

Howdy!
It’s an unfortunate situation you’ve been placed in, but at the end of the day you’re faced with two choices.

Either talk to her, to try and explain your point of view. And hope she takes it well.

Or you just don’t do anything, and let the relationship progress. If this person really ain’t good for her, maybe she’ll realize it on her own. This is assuming this person is just kinda scummy, and not a legitimate danger to her. It may sound harsh, but that’s life Y’know? Sometimes someone has to realize they made a mistake themselves, and won’t listen to other people trying to tell them. Even if that person is family.

I dunno, I don’t have much experience with this whole relationship thing if you couldn’t tell. Hopefully, this helps.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Alright, now I'm really going to bed. Hopefully no one will ring the doorbell at 4 ****ing AM tonight.
Good night.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Don’t look for advice on a Smash Bros forum. Ask real people who you know and trust.
What are those?
Honestly, you're gonna have to talk to your sister about this. I know it's not gonna be comfortable to discuss, but it seems you have valid concerns and it's better you tell her those concerns in a private and civil manner. A little heart to heart.

We can't do much in this scenario, we're not Reddit so we're not gonna say "Kick Them Out, Your House Your Rules", and 80% if us will probably never be in a relationship. You gotta take initiative.
I get it. I’m just really afraid of my sister. Like… I love her, but when she’s mad it’s legitimately terrifying.
It’s an unfortunate situation you’ve been placed in, but at the end of the day you’re faced with two choices.

Either talk to her, to try and explain your point of view. And hope she takes it well.

Or you just don’t do anything, and let the relationship progress. If this person really ain’t good for her, maybe she’ll realize it on her own. This is assuming this person is just kinda scummy, and not a legitimate danger to her. It may sound harsh, but that’s life Y’know? Sometimes someone has to realize they made a mistake themselves, and won’t listen to other people trying to tell them. Even if that person is family.

I dunno, I don’t have much experience with this whole relationship thing if you couldn’t tell. Hopefully, this helps.
I get it. I wouldn’t honestly be so invested in it if I didn’t have to share a house with them. Otherwise I’d just let things run their course. But when you’re forced to interact with a person every day, your rope gets stretched a little thin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom