• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I always find It interesting when people talk about the Flash animations they used to watch as kids on the internet.

Mostly because back then I was more of a GMod parodies person (SMG4 and all that), so It seems interesting for me to see what other people were Into during that time.

D

Deleted member

Well, in less than an hour I will be watching the new Owl House episode with the people of a Discord server.

Here's hoping for the best.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
The great Ace attorney finally arrives for me today.
It feels so weird to play Ace Attorney on the TV, i haven't done this since last i played the Wii versión of the trilogy. Which was like a decade ago.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
The first part of Pirate’s Curse is pretty funny. The mayor sold Scuttle Town back to the Ammo Baron to buy some chocolates.
Cue the Spongebob chocolate meme.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
If I had a dollar for everytime I've had a pretty bad but incredibly catchy song about bus stops stuck in my head, I'd have two dollars. Which isn't a lot but it's weird that it happened more than once.

Just a penguin

Smash Master
Welcome to today's weekly Smash Bros/MTG card creation. Today, I tried to think of a way to make Daisy distinct from Peach as a character, so I remembered that the monarchy is a mechanic in Magic the Gathering. Underneath, I'll also put the monary token so that people who don't know how it works can be informed. Without further ado, here is Daisy, Forgotten Princess.

Next up will be Bowser, which I am significantly more excited to create.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
@Jotadé I am not ****ing looking at that ****ing spoiler tag no matter how much I want to…no matter how much it hurts as well

Saturday morning…I can wait another set of hours no matter how much it hurts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom