• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Scholars years from now will see MordeTwi and use it as a way to teach the children of the future what culture was.

It will be in history books.

Someone is gonna get their Major in MordeTwi Philosophy and History.

It could very well be in museums.

A true testament of human achievement. Perhaps, our greatest.

image0.jpg

Really makes you think.

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Yeah. People have way to much time on their hands and warped senses of humor.
Guilty as charged.

Scholars years from now will see MordeTwi and use it as a way to teach the children of the future what culture was.

It will be in history books.

Someone is gonna get their Major in MordeTwi Philosophy and History.

It could very well be in museums.

A true testament of human achievement. Perhaps, our greatest.

View attachment 326261

Really makes you think.
I caqn easily see A steamed hams exhibit

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
You all know me. The funny pony man. The goofball. The dork who likes neon squids and technicolor horses.

So, I believe it is my honor, to somehow be the first one to respond to MordeTwi, with a meme both fitting, and tried and true to pony fans young and old:

MordeTwi...

You be the judge. The call, dear reader, is up to you.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Is it just me or do the Mario 64 levels get worse as the game goes on? Like…. I don’t think a level has been nothing but fun since….. come to think of it every level in this game has been kind of a chore to complete

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
And here he is, the beast king himself
GanonToThePast.png

He was in between Link and Zelda in terms of difficulty, but my hand was starting to ache so I hurried it up. Ouch.
And, here's the cast of them all
TrioToThePast.png

Thanks for all your support guys, I really appreciate it. I had fun doing all three of them, even if it got frustrating at times. I was just gonna do Link initially, but thanks to you guys, I decided to do the entire trio. I... honestly expected it to come out a lot worse.

Noipoi Noipoi , Metal Shop X Metal Shop X , MooMew64 MooMew64 , Shroob Shroob , @Jotadé and to anyone else, I have finally done them all.

Thank you!

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I really need to watch Tokyo Revengers
I think it's just okay. Main character is useless and it's hard to take things seriously when you have middle schoolers (some of which puberty must have hit super ****ing quick because they look like adults) talking about how they're going to take over the world.

The OP song is one of my favorites, though.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Big Boo's Haunt would like to have a word with you.
I mean… cool aesthetic and everything. But like… half of the stars are just fighting big boo in different places. And the other half are red coins, needing to backtrack with the vanish cap, and touching books in the right order which you do first try because you looked it up because you’re an adult who values your time.

Idk. Maybe if the worlds had memorable characters you interacted with and more unique designs I would actually like running around in them but…. like you are completely alone on this quest.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
I mean… cool aesthetic and everything. But like… half of the stars are just fighting big boo in different places. And the other half are red coins, needing to backtrack with the vanish cap, and touching books in the right order which you do first try because you looked it up because you’re an adult who values your time.

Idk. Maybe if the worlds had memorable characters you interacted with and more unique designs I would actually like running around in them but…. like you are completely alone on this quest.
Hey, it was memorable characters or less intricate levels, not both.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I can't believe I'm happy my digimon evolved into a Scumon. I'm going for King Etemon

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I think it's just okay. Main character is useless and it's hard to take things seriously when you have middle schoolers (some of which puberty must have hit super ****ing quick because they look like adults) talking about how they're going to take over the world.

The OP song is one of my favorites, though.
Sound like any other Shonen Ive watched so I know Imma love it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom