• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
There was a problem fetching the tweet
@Jotadé
get ready
to cry loudly
we crying like *******
and those tears are exclusive
****ing tears only meant for Luz

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Finally got to beating Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna - The Golden Country.

It's really good. I even managed to complete every quest and get every bit of community that doesn't involve superbosses.

It's really sad though. I'm glad the base game gives most of these characters a happy ending.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Oh yeah. Forgot about that….

Mario 64 is a bad game.
If you go and rank games on today's standards then... yeah, Mario 64 isn't programmed well.

But that isn't fair to Mario 64.

Games are pieces of art, you need to look at them in both modern and past contexts.

That's why its still one of the best and most important games of all time.

Plus its really fun.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I need a better place to host my art...

Any artists out there? What sites do you use to archival purposes?
I had a deviantart, but I don’t really use it anymore. Maybe the site will work better for you.

I’ve also got 🤮Twitter🤮

For a lotta my pictures I just have a folder on my phone and my laptop. I post only the best and/or stupidest.

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
Woah careful with that opinion.

That opinion could get you killed in 49 of the 50 states.

The outlier is Florida :088:
49 out of the fifty states state problems always have at least one other state share in that problem
the outlier is florida.

49 out of fifty states don't have a chimera mutated creature of an alligator and an old person who's bitter about the fact their kids never visiting and tell people to get out their lawn/swamp.
but Florida does
I don't know what makes Florida more monstrous the fact that its a cesspool of completely unique problems or that it it dosent persecute and hang people who dislike Mario 64 like the rest of the civilized world.

Last edited:

duxx

Smash Ace
View attachment 326209
On one hand, this is a pretty awesome shirt... but on the other hand, buying it would basically require me to tell my mom and sister that I’m a furry(no way I wear it without then noticing it and pointing it out), and I don’t know how that’ll go down. Then again, considering my family situation, I doubt they would really care, and my little brother already knows.
assert dominance by buying them matching shirts that say "yeah, my son is a furry, get over it" and "yeah, my brother is a furry, get over it"

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I need a better place to host my art...

Any artists out there? What sites do you use to archival purposes?
I use Twitter for the sake of getting it out there. Loath the platform, but it's a necessity for trying to put stuff out there, unfortunately.

Instagram is an option I plan on revisiting.

Deviantart is also the tried and true. It's a pit of horrors, but still, tried and true.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
If you go and rank games on today's standards then... yeah, Mario 64 isn't programmed well.

But that isn't fair to Mario 64.

Games are pieces of art, you need to look at them in both modern and past contexts.

That's why its still one of the best and most important games of all time.

Plus its really fun.
I do agree it’s fun when you collect a star, and there’s a certain high you get when you get a bunch really quickly. But there are so many long and tedious challenges that that high never lasts for long.

And IMO, a game can be influential and still be bad by today’s standards. Because imo, the only thing that makes a game good is wether or not it is fun to play.

D

Deleted member

Currently having some trouble sleeping, so I'll hang around for a bit.

And here he is, the beast king himself
View attachment 326280
He was in between Link and Zelda in terms of difficulty, but my hand was starting to ache so I hurried it up. Ouch.
And, here's the cast of them all
View attachment 326281
Thanks for all your support guys, I really appreciate it. I had fun doing all three of them, even if it got frustrating at times. I was just gonna do Link initially, but thanks to you guys, I decided to do the entire trio. I... honestly expected it to come out a lot worse.

Noipoi Noipoi , @Dr. Metal X, MooMew64 MooMew64 , Shroob Shroob , @Jotadé and to anyone else, I have finally done them all.

Thank you!
It's nice to see the whole triforce complete at last!

I really love how the designs turned out, and I'm looking forward to the stuff you may draw in the near future!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom