• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
My problem with Captain Toad is that he can't jump and I have no idea how they'd implement that. My problem with regular Toad is that he has too much potential to the point that it would feel generic. Like, if we got some version of Toad I'd probably shrug and say "cool" and not much more than that.
Like with Ridley being too big, I just think Captain Toad not being able to jump is something they'ed have to ignore....

or like... one of those bounce pads from 3D World could appear below him every time he jumps and launch him upwards.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
For the uncultured
Absolute classic.
Like with Ridley being too big, I just think Captain Toad not being able to jump is something they'ed have to ignore....

or like... one of those bounce pads from 3D World could appear below him every time he jumps and launch him upwards.
I guess? I just personally don't really care that much. He could get in and he could not, I wouldn't lose sleep either way. I will say that's more positive than how I feel about most of the other popular Nintendo choices these days.

D

Deleted member

Just wanna go home and play Unite. Gotta wait for the bus.

Thats why I'm still here. You guys are energetic today.
That is the reason why I'm waiting for Unite to come to phones before getting to play It.

Well, that and the fact that I really care about the memory space on my Switch.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
That is the reason why I'm waiting for Unite to come to phones before getting to play It.

Well, that and the fact that I really care about the memory space on my Switch.
I had just enough space. And I could probably make more space if I needed to.

Goat Sim was fun but I wasn't playing it anymore. Use to play it religiously because, well, goats.

D

Deleted member

I don't even know where my Wii U is anymore lol last time I found it it was behind the couch covered in cobwebs
I would still use It to play Metroid Prime Trilogy and maybe Xenoblade Chronicles X if I get to buy It... But my Gamepad broke and now It can't even load.

So yeah... My Wii U became useless (unless I can just buy another Gamepad to replace It).

Shroob

Sup?
I just don't know anything about the series but have heard it's popular so I figured I'd bring it up here.
There's nothing inherently wrong with it as far as phone games go, I'm just opposed to the idea of adding "The new hot thing" in when there are older, frankly bigger and more iconic games in the field.

Like, FGO is right there, would just need to wiggle past how xenophobic it is to other series. That, and Nintendo's personally worked with Cygames, so Granblue or Dragalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom