• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
imo Mario 64 is good, even if the controls and stuff can be tough at a few or so points. It’s not that bad.

Sometimes, jank can also be fun. See: Backwards Long Jump, literally every other cool glitch speedrunners and others have found in many games, the OreSpawn mod for Minecraft and of course some bugs/glitches in Minecraft itself, some busted items and current bugs in Binding of Isaac…

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I was playing 3D World with a friend before and it just reminded me of how 3D World’s style of gameplay is likely dead because of Odyssey and Bowser’s Fury and it makes it so I can’t really enjoy 3D World when I play it anymore.
Considering the demand for the 3D world port before it was announced and the sucess of it on Wii U and 3ds, I doubt it’s style of gameplay is dead.

The fact there seems to be no Odyssey 2 further backs that notion imo. I would not be surprised if we see both styles of gameplay alternate with future Mario games. It would give the developers time to create an innovate open world while they also get to revisit more traditional gameplay for Mario in vibrant new worlds and settings, they only make sense in those games.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Considering the demand for the 3D world port before it was announced and the sucess of it on Wii U and 3ds, I doubt it’s style of gameplay is dead.

The fact there seems to be no Odyssey 2 further backs that notion imo. I would not be surprised if we see both styles of gameplay alternate with future Mario games. It would give the developers time to create an innovate open world while they also get to revisit more traditional gameplay for Mario in vibrant new worlds and settings, they only make sense in those games.
I would love that if I actually had faith that they won’t just do what’s the most popular and only that until people get sick of it.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
the official Kirby website is being tinkered with.
It’s real.

Link to the website:

why did they turn Kirby into a beetle and why did they change his name to Gregor and why is there Latin gibberish and-

Shroob

Sup?
the official Kirby website is being tinkered with.
It’s real.

Link to the website:

why did they turn Kirby into a beetle and why did they change his name to Gregor and why is there Latin gibberish and-
Looks like they were testing the Kirby website in preparation to post something new and they got caught mid test.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So mentioned this on Discord.

Last night I started playing Genshin Impact and I'm having more fun than I'm expecting from a free to play.
It's like a nice middle ground of an aesthetic and gameplay between smaller budget JRPGs like Shining Resonance/Ys/Atelier and the bigger budget JRPGs like Xenoblade, Kingdom Hearts etc.

If the grind and gacha is fine until like level 15 then it'll do me for a while. And if anyone asks, I did name the protag after one of my characters.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also I crave Burger King right now. And I wonder where all my money goes.

Good morning everyone.
"Good morning starshine. The earth say hello."

How are you today?

I don’t know how people work.
Like a bunch of walking, talking paradoxes.

Just takes practice and the right people to figure out.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So mentioned this on Discord.

Last night I started playing Genshin Impact and I'm having more fun than I'm expecting from a free to play.
It's like a nice middle ground of an aesthetic and gameplay between smaller budget JRPGs like Shining Resonance/Ys/Atelier and the bigger budget JRPGs like Xenoblade, Kingdom Hearts etc.

If the grind and gacha is fine until like level 15 then it'll do me for a while. And if anyone asks, I did name the protag after one of my characters.
"Good morning starshine. The earth say hello."

How are you today?
Oh, that's neat. I also used to play Genshin in my phone until I had to delete It to make up space for other stuff. Venti best character btw

And thanks for asking! I'm currently watching stuff on Disney+. Just finished watching two new Mickey Mouse shorts they added, and now I may watch the new Monsters At Work episode.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I have a dark secret to share here.

I used to watch...Glee

And revisiting clips of it as an adult makes certain parts really creepy, especially Mr. Schue. Dude was an actual pedo who thought of his students as legitimate friends and even regularly invited them to his house. Also, the best man he chose for his wedding was an 18 year old LMAO.

D

Deleted member

I used to watch...Glee

And revisiting clips of it as an adult makes certain parts really creepy, especially Mr. Schue. Dude was an actual pedo who thought of his students as legitimate friends and even regularly invited them to his house. Also, the best man he chose for his wedding was an 18 year old LMAO.
The only live action shows I saw both as a kid and teen were House and Castle.

Idk why, but I really found the characters in both shows really entertaining.

D

Deleted member

Knowing at last the reason why the Abominable Snowman got kicked out of Monstropolis feels relieving for the inner child inside of my head.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......

I used to watch...Glee

Well that's a twist.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Mario 64 and the existence of Bowser’s Fury.
What’s Bowser’s Fury got to do with your Mario 64 playthrough?
I was playing 3D World with a friend before and it just reminded me of how 3D World’s style of gameplay is likely dead because of Odyssey and Bowser’s Fury and it makes it so I can’t really enjoy 3D World when I play it anymore.
Oh, the usual doomposting. Shoulda known.

this seems to be the normal Mario discussion
5CBE30FC-1A92-40A6-974D-01DC818F71B9.jpeg

D

Deleted member

Really calm day today, could take the chance to ask some of the people here about stuff which went on while I was gone.

Like idk, what Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen thought of the Jojo Part 6 trailer (I think she was into that series).

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
The only way I'll watch DSP is through the multitude of "This is How You Don't Play" videos made by other content creators. That way he doesn't benefit from it at all.
Oh, DSP tries it too. DSP has a bugged life mechanic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom