• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Really calm day today, could take the chance to ask some of the people here about stuff which went on while I was gone.

Like idk, what Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen thought of the Jojo Part 6 trailer (I think she was into that series).
Hyped as ****, Jolyne's my girl and I am ****ing pumped, though I'm a bit concerned with how it's handled as Netflux is distributing it and apparantly they're putting it all up at once

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I don't know if I'm up for another Jojo part
I tried rewatching parts 1-5 in preparation for it and got bored

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hyped as ****, Jolyne's my girl and I am ****ing pumped, though I'm a bit concerned with how it's handled as Netflux is distributing it and apparantly they're putting it all up at once
That theme too doh, quite a banger.

I feel I'm gonna go catch up with Jojo before Part 6 comes out.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
One of the levels in a third banjo-Kazooie game should be “Microsoft Corporate HQ” and it’s an office building with like Master Chief and Marcus Felix and Senua and Steve all in office worker suits, and in the basement is a dungeon with all the classic Rare characters they refuse to bring back.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Would I be showing a bias if I made a smash roster, and I stuck to a rule on the number of third party characters allowed from different companies, with the sole exception being rare characters?

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Would I be showing a bias if I made a smash roster, and I stuck to a rule on the number of third party characters allowed from different companies, with the sole exception being rare characters?
kinda
but since everyone on this site has some sort of bias towards something about the roster i'd say that's completely fair

D

Deleted member

If I made the Smash Bros Ultimate roster there would probably be 4 Metroid characters (with Zero Suit Samus getting cut) and five Dragon Quest characters. I would probably put Pauline and Kratos into the game too.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I'm constantly working on my ideal Smash roster that's 100% never gonna happen. It has most of the popular picks (that I personally think are good choices) but recently I decided to also add some weird characters into the mix to it to make it more "mine". Still not sure who to add other than Decidueye, my no. 1 choice whose inclusion was never in question.

D

Deleted member

I can see:ultsamus::ultdarksamus::ultridley: but who’s the fourth?

And who’s the other four DQ characters?
The fourth character would be Rundas from Metroid Prime 3. Because I really want a character with an ice-themed moveset and his voice is really cool.

The Four Dragon Quest characters I would add are Dragonlord (because he is the most popular villain from the series), Terry from Dragon Quest Monsters, Erik from Dragon Quest 11 and Alena from DQIV because she is a fan favourite.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
But Dark Matter, Cranky Kong, and Funky Kong!
Dark Matter is neat but I like Bandana Dee more. I'd welcome pretty much any Kirby character after him.
Same with the Kongs.
There's so many interesting Zelda characters but almost all of the best ones are assist trophies. I woulda loved Skull Kid or Ghirahim personally.
I haven't played that many Zelda games, but having recently beaten Majora's Mask I'm not really feeling Skull Kid as a fighter personally. Out of the characters I know I'd probably pick Darunia, even if he's probably not the best choice.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Zelda is in the weird case where all the cool characters they could add become irrelevant by the time the next Smash game comes out.

That's probably the reason why they just want to update the existing Zelda characters instead of add more.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Zelda is in the weird case where all the cool characters they could add become irrelevant by the time the next Smash game comes out.

That's probably the reason why they just want to update the existing Zelda characters instead of add more.
To be fair, has relevancy stopped other characters from being playable? How relevant are characters like ROB or Greninja anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom