• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
eh…I’ll just wait for trailers to release and hope TMNT pops up

or maybe they show off Nickelodeon ASB out of nowhere and for no reason…I’d watch live just for that glimmer of hope

D

Deleted member

eh…I’ll just wait for trailers to release and hope TMNT pops up

or maybe they show off Nickelodeon ASB out of nowhere and for no reason…I’d watch live just for that glimmer of hope
Be prepared.

They are gonna show Nickelodeon All Stars Brawl, and the new trailer will start...
The internet will explode

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
FELLAS WE HAVE MORE MONKI NEWS

For reference, here's a rough translation: "Various guests will appear one after another in this title! Sonic and Tails from the Sonic series, which celebrates its 30th anniversary this year, are the second guest characters to appear! What a way to turn a banana into a ring! Stay tuned for information on the third guest character!"

So essentially, we have confirmation that at least one more guest character is coming

in fact, i have a very real leak right here
There was a problem fetching the tweet

osby

Smash Obsessed
FELLAS WE HAVE MORE MONKI NEWS

For reference, here's a rough translation: "Various guests will appear one after another in this title! Sonic and Tails from the Sonic series, which celebrates its 30th anniversary this year, are the second guest characters to appear! What a way to turn a banana into a ring! Stay tuned for information on the third guest character!"

So essentially, we have confirmation that at least one more guest character is coming

in fact, i have a very real leak right here
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Nintendo: Super Smash Bros is the biggest crossover in video game hist-
SEGA: :coolmonke:

Oracle Link

Smash Master
YES, **** CRASH BANDICOOT 1

Why did you quote a post from so far back
You know how when you open a thread from the bell icon it jumps to a earlier point i often forget thast that is how it works!

Also i solved the Links look debacle so a lot of people want a female Link, Another race link or zelda playable but that would interfere with links individuality!
How do you Solve this like so:
Race: Link can Now sunbathe in lets say the first post Tutorial Area applys to all other things too!
Hair: easier Hairdresser
Female: Just add more Female Clothes, Hairstyles and maybe some sort of mask or makeup or so
Zelda: Lets be honest nobody wants to play as Zelda (outside of Botw Zelda atleast) shes Op doesnt Use the Zelda items, is Royalty among other Things People Want to look Like zelda so just add A costume and A hair style Easy done!
Of course Link would continue using his classic look on the Boxart, Marketing and Smash
There i solved This Conudrum Link stays like he is isnt Race or Genderbend
And if youre still unsatisfied Because you want link To have Boobs or a diffrent descripriptive word you should check your Priorities!
And i guess we can Have an the Adventure of Zelda Spinoff game!

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
You know how when you open a thread from the bell icon it jumps to a earlier point i often forget thast that is how it works!

Also i solved the Links look debacle so a lot of people want a female Link, Another race link or zelda playable but that would interfere with links individuality!
How do you Solve this like so:
Race: Link can Now sunbathe in lets say the first post Tutorial Area applys to all other things too!
Hair: easier Hairdresser
Female: Just add more Female Clothes, Hairstyles and maybe some sort of mask or makeup or so
Zelda: Lets be honest nobody wants to play as Zelda (outside of Botw Zelda atleast) shes Op doesnt Use the Zelda items, is Royalty among other Things People Want to look Like zelda so just add A costume and A hair style Easy done!
Of course Link would continue using his classic look on the Boxart, Marketing and Smash
There i solved This Conudrum Link stays like he is isnt Race or Genderbend
And if youre still unsatisfied Because you want link To have Boobs or a diffrent descripriptive word you should check your Priorities!
And i guess we can Have an the Adventure of Zelda Spinoff game!
hqdefault (2).jpg

Well that was a whole lot of Gamer moments.

#MakeLinkBlack

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Why is there so much undead in FFII, is this Final Fantasy, or Hotel Transylvania?

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Anybody else watch "CatScratch" on Nick as a kid or was that just me?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Anybody else watch "CatScratch" on Nick as a kid or was that just me?
I didn't watch the show but one of the characters was in the Nintendo DS version of a Nicktoons game I had as a kid (I think It was called Attack of the Toybots in English).

Their ability was throwing cheese.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
"Nobody wants to play as Zelda" I say as the Zelda fanbase has constantly begged for it and are upset that Zelda seems to be a dansel in distress again in BotW2
The whole rant made me wonder if the dude played Spirit Tracks because everyone loved how involved Zelda was in that game, AND she was playable.

The rest of it read like a capital G Gamer Moment

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
The more I look into the shows tone and setting. I like to think of Hilda as an alternate fantasy earth set in the 90s (Based on the level of technology) where we co-exist with mythical and other fantasy creatures from around the world.

Alaska and Northern Canada: Akhlut, Kushtaka, Qallupilluit
Australia: Bunyip, Yowie
Canada and United States: Pukwudgie, Sasquatch, Skinwalker, Wendigo
Egypt: Bennu, Serpopard, Set Animal, Sphinx
Greece: Centaur, Chimera, Gorgon, Griffin, Harpy, Satyr
Ireland: Banshee, Dullahan, Leprechaun
Japan: Kappa, Kitsune, Oni, Yuki-Onna
Latin America: Ahuizotl, Mapinguari
Middle East: Ghoul, Manticore, Roc
New Zealand: Taniwha

The oceans would also have sea serpents and merpeople as well as any other mythical or fantasy sea creatures.

Just to list some examples.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
AXIOM VERGE 2 HYYYYYPE!!!!!!

Also Gangbeasts coming to Switch was a neat surprise as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom