• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Yeah. It's pretty much Japanese for "heaven" and replaces it in the series name in Japan.

Technically also the title of the first game which never left Japan.
Wait, this game?

I played it actually at a mall in a nearby town.

It was fun, I got near perfect in the Karate minigame but then I missed one.

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Wait, this game?
I played it actually at a mall in a nearby town.

It was fun, I got near perfect in the Karate minigame but then I missed one.
I think I remember you talking about this. You're talking about the arcade game correct?

Fun trivia about that one. That was a port developed by SEGA of all people, which only came about due to the GBA original bring extremely popular with their staff to point they asked Nintendo and the RH team if they could work on an arcade version.

Definitely one of the more interesting pieces of RH media

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I think I remember you talking about this. You're talking about the arcade game correct?

Fun trivia about that one. That was a port developed by SEGA of all people, which only came about due to the GBA original bring extremely popular with their staff to point they asked Nintendo and the RH team if they could work on an arcade version.

Definitely one of the more interesting pieces of RH media
Yeah, the arcade game. The image didn't load lol.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Do you think there’s any place for Sonic’s siblings in modern iterations of the series?
I dunno.

I can’t see Sonic being a Prince, their one-note character traits are carried fine by the characters we have now. I don’t really think they should be part of the modern canon unless they were seriously reworked.

But if it were done well, while I still don’t think it would really fit, I wouldn’t be opposed to seeing what was done with them.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I miss when he was just young Sonic and not from the 90s dimension or whatever the ****.
I legit thought that Sonic Mania happened sometime after Classic returned back to the past in Gens, and Eggman came up with a new scheme involving time and space with the Phantom Ruby, meaning it took place before Adventure. But no, Classic was always from the Nostalgia Dimension despite the fact that he was established as a younger Sonic multiple times, but alright.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I legit thought that Sonic Mania happened sometime after Classic returned back to the past in Gens, and Eggman came up with a new scheme involving time and space with the Phantom Ruby, meaning it took place before Adventure. But no, Classic was always from the Nostalgia Dimension despite the fact that he was established as a younger Sonic multiple times, but alright.
I mean it’s possible they think the events of Generations/Mania caused some sort of timeline split

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Finding a good video of Steve Urkel doing the I'm Too Sexy song is surprisingly difficult :yoshi:
lotta great moments aren’t gonna be easy to find cause…idk…luck I guess

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I finished Shantae 1 and tomorrow I will really dive into Risky’s Revenge. Hopefully I won’t need to break out a guide for this one because the last one was… very confusing.

Also is it really that hard for sprite based 2D games to go to a 16:9 aspect ratio? Like… the level still exists on either side of those black bars. Just change the size of the window so we can see more if it.

D

Deleted member

First my dad left us for his job, and now I've gotten myself depressed over fictional characters in a furry visual novel game
Screen_Shot_2012-09-13_at_9.39.39_AM.jpg

my life ****ing sucks right now

D

Deleted member

Woah what the **** seriously?

You need to talk man?
It's something I'm not really sure I feel comfortable going into details about.

Also, it's like, 10pm here and I'm tired as ****. I really need to go to bed....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom