• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
poor Loud House

And I guess Poor Patrick Star

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Didn't realize until now that No More Heroes III is an open world game (a massive upgrade from the first game). Seen the trailers and it's a massive and beautiful one.

D

Deleted member

Been a good day at work today.

One of my favorite parts of my job is telling random people walking by “have a fantastic rest of your day!” as I walk back to HR. people love it.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I've been reading Sensational She-Hulk issues from the 1990's, and somehow, I doubt that the MCU show will have the same tone.

I figure it'll be light-hearted, but I don't think it will break the fourth wall so regularly. (She-Hulk was apparently Deadpool and Gwenpool before those two even existed)

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
One thing I hate about the plot of FFII is that so many characters die. Cid, Scott, every temporary party member except Leila and Gordon. Too much death!

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
I've been reading Sensational She-Hulk issues from the 1990's, and somehow, I doubt that the MCU show will have the same tone.

I figure it'll be light-hearted, but I don't think it will break the fourth wall so regularly. (She-Hulk was apparently Deadpool and Gwenpool before those two even existed)
No you see, he's not saying "Clown?" He's saying "Clown<sup>2</sup>." He's Clown Squared, a force to be reckoned with :yoshi:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Sonic World DX devs have introduced a new gameplay mode where it's a racing system with laps.

Gonna be able to faithfully recreate Sonic R in this game with this mode now. Sonic R HD can finally be real. :nifty:

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Context for this?
They not getting the ratings Nick was fishing for?
Patrick yes actually. not even a month old show and it’s already getting a downgrade in airings…hella quick

and then for Loud House (the franchise as a whole), the movie is surprisingly getting mixed reception due to both the shows quality “decline” and the demoted animation…mixed with more people not knowing about the show, and the dark side of their fandom is a bit of an issue (to put it lightly).

Not sure what occurred for the show to lose their momentum (sexual harassment allegations aside I suppose).

actually there was a rumor some time ago about She-Hulk breaking the 4th wall quite a bit…but more important She-Hulk was always looking like a queen outside of the Bendis work and a lot of what Aaron has been doing with her in Avengers

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Nintendo should make a new Mario vs. Donkey Kong game. Like the first one and DK94 though where it’s Arcade Donkey Kong but also a puzzle platformer. And clarify the continuity between mainline Mario and DKC.

My headcannon is that Mario is the son of Jumpman and Odyssey Pauline is his sister. Would love to have that theory validated.

MooMew64

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Just realized by pure accident that with it now being the 3rd in Japan, it now marks the 15th anniversary of Rhythm Tengoku and as such, the 15 anniversary of the Rhythm Heaven series as a whole.

That is all. Y'all may now go on with your day.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Just realized by pure accident that with it now being the 3rd in Japan, it now marks the 15th anniversary of Rhythm Tengoku and as such, the 15 anniversary of the Rhythm Heaven series as a whole.

That is all. Y'all may now go on with your day.
Wait, that's where the Tengoku in your username comes from?

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I'm sorry, the term "Gamers" in itself is so ****ing awful that I do not blame people for not taking them seriously based on the term alone.

We could've called ourselves video game enjoyers instead.

MooMew64

I'm sorry, the term "Gamers" in itself is so ****ing awful that I do not blame people for not taking them seriously based on the term alone.

We could've called ourselves video game enjoyers instead.
Fandom names are cute until they inevitably get dragged through the mud by the bad apples of a community parading it around while acting completely awful.

I just say I like a thing. Dunno why I need a fancy title to say I like a thing.:drshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom