• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
1627843196390.png
1627843215365.png

No matter what people say, these two games were amazing. Really wished Cing continued making games and evolved into Nintendo's "visual novel/point and click" genre studio to this day. There was so much potential for more from them.

Now if you excuse me, I'm going to play Another Code for like the fifth time.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Man, is it really already 2pm?
At the very least, working is definitely taking my mind off of my family drama, which is very helpful for my mental health.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Good day Smashboards.com, I require your assistance.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Sonic saying: “Sex before marriage? Way past not cool!”

Jevil saying: “I can and will break your kneecaps”
Batman saying: HEROES DONT DO THAT…followed up by crying

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I finally did it, Mugendramon just evolved into RustTyrannomon

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
With how much hype Metroid Dread has surrounding it I can feel a new age of Metroid games coming soon. Fire Emblem Awakening brought in a new age of Fire Emblem and I can definitely see the same thing happening with Dread.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
With how much hype Metroid Dread has surrounding it I can feel a new age of Metroid games coming soon. Fire Emblem Awakening brought in a new age of Fire Emblem and I can definitely see the same thing happening with Dread.
I really do think this is Metroid's time. I think it's gonna finally be an actual thing.

Now, to capitalize on it...Maaaaaybe offer some of the old ones on a console people own, Nintendo? :110:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I certainly hope you're right because I'm tired of waiting forever for new games only to eventually get some and they end up underperforming in sales, therefore causing the series to go on hiatus again.

Metroid deserves all the love, man. :drsad:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
well there was a brief time in the early/mid 2000s when Metroid was getting games every couple years instead of one game every eight years.

Maybe we’ll get something like that :drshrug:
I think odds are good it can hit FE status: A solid mid-tier title that gets like, two or so games every gen. That'd be nice.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Somehow Super robot war Terra has climbed to my second most played Switch game.

...I dont know how this happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom