• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
MHA now has a canonically LGBT major character now.

And it's ****ing Mineta.

My apologies to all of the bisexuals out there.

Edit: canonically may be a little loose given the terminology, but who knows.
Couldn't it be literally anyone else lol

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Now I really want to know what voice your friend did 👀
Correction: Not a Havoc Fox castmate, but actually Callum James; the person who voices Xbox on my YouTube channel! He voiced Vance and Zamira, whoever those are.

Edit: Okay, apparently Callum James AND a Havoc Fox castmate are in this. Nick Ericksen voices Zorion in Winds Of Change and one of the villains in Havoc Fox.
1627866985866.png

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Correction: Not a Havoc Fox castmate, but actually Callum James; the person who voices Xbox on my YouTube channel! He voiced Vance and Zamira, whoever those are.

Edit: Okay, apparently Callum James AND a Havoc Fox castmate are in this. Nick Ericksen voices Zorion in Winds Of Change and one of the villains in Havoc Fox.
View attachment 325047
Yknow, I’m right at the ending of the game, and I don’t actually recognize any of those names.

Wait....

A216D224-EB96-4C23-991E-B38966FCD681.jpeg

It’s probably just the names of some random side characters I haven’t interacted with, but it would be really ****ing funny if I accidentally spoiled myself on the main villian’s names, lol

KillerCage

Smash Master
MHA now has a canonically LGBT major character now.

And it's ****ing Mineta.

My apologies to all of the bisexuals out there.

Edit: canonically may be a little loose given the terminology, but who knows.
I am so sorry MHA fan.
Mineta doesn't deserve to be part of your community.
I can't imagine who could be worse...

Shroob

Sup?
The All-Star Brawl Reddit is freaking out over a text leak that got removed on their Discord.

They're taking the poster being banned and the post being removed as 100% confirmation of it being real.

It really is Smash speculation, holy crud, lol.
Okay but what was the leak doe

Let's speculate for old time's sake

Because god knows Smash leaks are dead

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
View attachment 325051

Dora the ****ing Explorer? Nah dawg
The leaker and others are trying to convince people it's movie Dora.

Which makes like, no sense given this is Nicktoons, but people gonna go off, lol.

Also Mr. Krabs and no Squidward? Angry Beavers but no FoP? Jimmy Neutron but no FoP??? Nah man.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
The leaker and others are trying to convince people it's movie Dora.

Which makes like, no sense given this is Nicktoons, but people gonna go off, lol.

Also Mr. Krabs and no Squidward? Angry Beavers but no FoP? Jimmy Neutron but no FoP??? Nah man.
Not to mention Shredder but only two of the Turtles

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I hate to admit it but…. I’m thinking about playing Three Houses and Xenoblade 1 and 2….. I REALLY liked Kingdom Battle (even if I’m barely smart enough to beat it on the easiest difficulty) so I’m thinking about it. Maybe if they go on sale.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So they just made Mineta bisexual?

Doesn't that kinda go against his character being the pervert he is? Why him of all the characters?

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
So they just made Mineta bisexual?

Doesn't that kinda go against his character being the pervert he is? Why him of all the characters?
From what I've seen, the original script is a little vague about the issue so it might be just something the translators decided appropriate for that particular scene. I'd wait a little before jumping the gun about it, as the translation may not reflect the author's intent.

Shroob

Sup?
I hate to admit it but…. I’m thinking about playing Three Houses and Xenoblade 1 and 2….. I REALLY liked Kingdom Battle (even if I’m barely smart enough to beat it on the easiest difficulty) so I’m thinking about it. Maybe if they go on sale.
You have nothing to fear then.

They're Nintendo games.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Here ya go:

we can’t have only the 2 most skilled Turtles…we need all the Turtles…and Timmy