• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I thought the Midwest was a myth, tbh.
As a Midwesterner, yeah.

5 of them are literally nothing, 3 of them are contendors for bottom 5 states in general, and then there's Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Minnesota, which consist of metropolian areas and a **** ton of nothing else to do because outside of that is just corn.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Don't be fooled by American propaganda: Ohio ****ing sucks.
I don’t think anyone in the US likes Ohio, even people who live in Ohio hate it
They just lost a seat in the congression census this year too, so it shows a lot of people have been moving out of the state.

Edit: maybe not moving out, but other states had higher growth.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Winds of Change is slowly becoming one of my favorite games, right up there with games like BOTW and Minecraft.

Like man, for a furry visual novel game, it completely blew my expectations out of the water. :yoshi:

Last edited by a moderator:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
You know I don't usually like much food with vegetables in it but man. Just bought some ready made jerk chicken earlier in the day and now after sleeping gonna cook that up!

I love Caribbean cuisine. It's so under-looked compared to other places IMO.

Today in Smashboards: Local Canadian decides to go to war over Middle Easterner and an Irishman over countries, contienents, and dialect. Had this happen anywhere else, this would be grounds for World War III
Wait have I?

I went to sleep for a while.

Noipoi

Howdy!
He once threatened a plagiarist writer by saying: "How about I 'deduce' my fist into your face?".

He objectively deserves to be in more than any other choice.
Specials include wondering if he’ll ever get to buy a house, trying to convince his parents that everything they read online isn’t true, and going through the motions of his relationship with a girlfriend that he doesn’t really love but is too comfortable with to leave.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Mugendramon is the villain of this episode and all I'm thinking about is how I have one as a VPET in my digivice and it is nice and smiles when I clean up it's poop

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom