• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shroob

Sup?
Time to call the cops on you because I am a Nintendo fans and in their eyes emulation and piracy is a felony that can be tried by death.
Unironically have seen fans post about how they reported fan projects to Nintendo as violating their copyright while posting their email transcripts.

I wonder if it smells with their head that far up their butt.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Unironically have seen fans post about how they reported fan projects to Nintendo as violating their copyright while posting their email transcripts.

I wonder if it smells with their head that far up their butt.
When I'm in a bootlicking competition and my opponent is a Nintendo fan
20210721_153832.jpg

osby

Smash Obsessed
Appearently unpopular opinion but I actually enjoyed when Adventure Time got weird and experimental. You don't see that in many cartoons, even though some later seasons could have used more focus on actual main characters.

Also, I had to pirate said later seasons because it got too gay for my country lol.

Shroob

Sup?
Appearently unpopular opinion but I actually enjoyed when Adventure Time got weird and experimental. You don't see that in many cartoons, even though some later seasons could have used more focus on actual main characters.

Also, I had to pirate said later seasons because it got too gay for my country lol.
1627791733715.png

I always hate seeing stuff like that, that's such an awful thing to hear.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

betting Russia alone was getting hella livid over that

Noipoi

Howdy!
Man, I don't know why, but this talk of Adventure Time just reminded me of Wander over Yonder for some reason, and I remember watching that with my sis.
GOATED show that didn’t get the appreciation it deserved. Fun characters, fluid animation, catchy songs, and one of the best villains ever made. Lord Hater is incredible.

Man, I don't know why, but this talk of Adventure Time just reminded me of Wander over Yonder for some reason, and I remember watching that with my sis.

Lord Dominator, man.
Oh yeah

her

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Lord Dominator, man.
This show is an under appreciated gem. It ended too soon, but the finale was great.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Y'all want a really, REALLY hot take?

.......I didn't hate the Lorax.

It was fine, not amazing, but not bad.

How bad can I be is a good villain song. Yeah, I said it. It's a great parody of capitalism.
As a film I think it’s just a basic inoffensive kids movie.

But the way this corporate entity pretended to care about the environment while pushing out Lorax branded plastic trash that further harmed the environment will never not be funny.

And sad.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I know Lord Hater was treated as a joke, but I really liked the scene where he had enough and beat the crap out of every villian just to get land hits on Dominator.
He literally saved the universe:

That’s a great character moment and conclusion to his character.

Also watch Kid Cosmic on Netflix by Craig, it has big Wander Over Yonder vibes and was pretty good.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
View attachment 324955

I always hate seeing stuff like that, that's such an awful thing to hear.
Yeah, Steven Universe's later seasons also never got an official release. It sucks for kids who like the show but I guess moral guardians with too much time in their hands are more important than CN's actual target demographic. :rolleyes:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

But the way this corporate entity pretended to care about the environment while pushing out Lorax branded plastic trash that further harmed the environment will never not be funny.

And sad.
Lorax Approved Mazda commercials.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Anyone heard of something called Pooh's Adventures?
(Get a poster and put too many characters to make one big crossover)

osby

Smash Obsessed
Also, here's something I've always wondered in a completely unrelated neck of the woods, but

Undertale

Why is Metaton's themesong different in game as opposed to the OST? I've always found that weird how it's like, slower in game.
OST's are usually the unedited versions. Cutting or slowing songs in the games isn't uncommon.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
It hasnt even been a few minutes and that ending is sinking in more and more and you know that feeling after a good movie where you are "oh my god... Oh my god"

Yeah, im literaly feeling unnecessary ✨💞feelings💞✨

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Never Gonna Give you Up and Billie Jean have both recently hit 1 billion views.
At the start of summer, they only had 750 mil views each.
Time flies, don’t it?

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
Also, here's something I've always wondered in a completely unrelated neck of the woods, but

Undertale

Why is Metaton's themesong different in game as opposed to the OST? I've always found that weird how it's like, slower in game.
It's like that with a lot of songs on the soundtrack. Dogsong in particular is an interesting case, as the OST is used whenever the Annoying Dog shows up, while the Greater Dog battle uses a lower pitched version. I prefer the Greater Dog version.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I know I’m a dumbass for not noticing this, but
I’ll see if I can do my part for this in my series. Haven’t fully decided on the orientations of most my leads though I have a few relationships that I plan on making canon

As an adaptation of the book and it’s messages, it can go shove a Thneed up it’s Who-Haw

cashregister9

Smash Hero
The first two episodes of my favorite Kamen Rider season were uploaded officially to the Official Toei YouTube channel with official English subs.

now if only they could release more full seasons.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom