• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

duxx

Smash Ace
trying to get an absol for my insurgence living dex. it's a 20% encounter in one area, and i somehow got the 4% dusknoir 5 times in a row before i finally got one

sometimes i hate this game

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Goes onto the forum:

I have a feeling this is going to be one of those nights tonight with a bunch of crap. And I swear if England win...................aw **** the bonfires in my hometown are gonna go mad. Not in my area but there's a risk around this time of year.

Overestimating stuff but same time.....

Well, it's my birthday today, which also means I've been on this godforsaken site for 7 years. Someone send help.
Happy birthday my friend.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Metroid Prime completed! Still a phenomenal game that's aged gracefully over the years, IMO.

I had difficulty locating the last few missile expansions I needed for 100% so I looked up a guide. Not entirely satisfied with my clear time so I may do another run in the future with the Fusion Suit that I unlocked for beating the game, but that's for another day.

Zero Mission's up next, and I'm quite looking forward to this one since I've never played the game beyond a few minutes of it through an emulator. Should be a fun time.

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Lamperouge Lamperouge

Sauce on new character. Must know.
Hitagi Senjougahara from Bakemonogatari and everybody's favorite Smash Bros "leaker"

I believe I've mentioned this anime a few times to you before. She's a cool character but I still have a few episodes of the show I need to get around to watching.

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Metroid Prime completed! Still a phenomenal game that's aged gracefully over the years, IMO.

I had difficulty locating the last few missile expansions I needed for 100% so I looked up a guide. Not entirely satisfied with my clear time so I may do another run in the future with the Fusion Suit that I unlocked for beating the game, but that's for another day.

Zero Mission's up next, and I'm quite looking forward to this one since I've never played the game beyond a few minutes of it through an emulator. Quite looking forward to it.
You should 100% do a randomizer run of Prime in the future. It makes the game so much fun!

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Hitagi Senjougahara from Bakemonogatari and everybody's favorite Smash Bros "leaker"

I believe I've mentioned this anime a few times to you before. She's a cool character but I still have a few episodes of the show I need to get around to watching.
I have it on my list.

You sir are a gentleman.

Her name is Li Gma
Are you sure that's not your real name?

Or is it Phil McKraken?

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Finished Sonic Mania.

It was good ****.
I still gotta finish it. Will definitely pick it back up soon after I finally stop procrastinating Mario Golf and Miitopia.

I reaaaallllyyyyyy wanna do a vanilla playthrough first, but dang am I tempted to just outright mod it: That Amy Mania mod looks so good...👀

Noipoi

Howdy!
I still gotta finish it. Will definitely pick it back up soon after I finally stop procrastinating Mario Golf and Miitopia.

I reaaaallllyyyyyy wanna do a vanilla playthrough first, but dang am I tempted to just outright mod it: That Amy Mania mod looks so good...👀
It was pretty fun, but i didn’t really like the last zone and the final boss. Felt too long and complicated to me. Though maybe I’m a piss baby.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
You should 100% do a randomizer run of Prime in the future. It makes the game so much fun!
Oh, I don't currently own a computer capable of running something like that unfortunately. My play through of the game was through the Prime Trilogy on Wii haha.

Maybe someday.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
It was pretty fun, but i didn’t really like the last zone
I feel like I'm among the very few who actually think that level is brilliantly designed and a blast to run through, although maybe that's just my experience with the other 2D games talking. The level was pretty intuitive in subtly guiding you where you needed to go and telegraphed its hazards pretty well, IMO.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I feel like I'm among the very few who actually think that level is brilliantly designed and a blast to run through, although maybe that's just my experience with the other 2D games talking. The level was pretty intuitive in subtly guiding you where you needed to go and telegraphed its hazards pretty well, IMO.
I should’ve been more specific. I think act 1 of the final zone is pretty fun, but I don’t really like act 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom