• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

8926F642-8623-4353-8568-0587CEC705C0.jpeg

B708699A-B3B6-4171-9F2B-03863FD3BE77.jpeg

EBE19B38-C6BA-4CD1-8DE1-B134EAFFDE8C.jpeg

BA6E87B1-C422-4F73-99FB-50ECE295060E.jpeg

D65BFB1E-DF93-4702-BF90-5C7A3A693BDA.jpeg
One Piece is the most quotable anime ever

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I'm not sure if Dragon Ball Heroes is watched or posted here yet, but I do wonder who is the masked fighter, Goku, Future Gohan, or Bardock from another timeline? I guess I'll wait for future episodes. Of course, I want it to be Bardock. <3

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
lm77d20roka71.jpg

The box art for Super Robot Wars 30 is out.

The game is apparently set for a simultaneous release in English and Japanese in October

Superhuman Samurai Syber Squad Gridman marks the first time a tokusatsu hero has made the jump to a mainline title. Which is exciting because up to this point Tokusatsu stuff like Ultraman, Metal Heroes and Super Sentai have been relegated to spin off territory.

Knights and Magic is also a newcomer in this game, the original book was published by Square Enix's book publishing division so it'll hve one character and 2 songs as per the norm when Square collabs with Namco. /s

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Super Robot Wars 30 is also included "Brave Police" as a new franchise, this is another series of transforming robot toys by Takara.

Namco is slowly but surely working their way up to including straight up just the Transformers.
a500K_Subscribers_Montage_(2019).jpg

I'm a nerd who pays way too much attention to smash bros esque speculation i can just feel these things.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Apparently a sprinkler sprung a leak on my floor and now a good third of the floor is flooded. Thankfully it’s nowhere near my apartment door but it’s pretty bad. There’s basically a lake at the other end of the hall.

Fire department’s here to take care of it but having trouble getting in touch with building maintenance since it’s Sunday

Last edited:

Alicorn

Cyber Bunny
Apparently a sprinkler sprung a leak on my floor and now a good third of the floor is flooded. Thankfully it’s nowhere near my apartment door but it’s pretty bad. There’s basically a lake at the other end of the hall.

Fire department’s here to take care of it but having trouble getting in touch with building maintenance since it’s Sunday
My condolences.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Speaking of tokusatsu being spin off fodder in Robot wars, they just announced that Super Sentai is being added to the Super Robot wars Gatcha game in japan.

The fact that this game has both Devilman and some Power rangers as gatcha drops is a juxtaposition that's hilarious.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

At least you're okay.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
The new Dragon Ball movie still hasn't revealed which charavter is canon, right?

So like... I know everyone's saying Cooler, but what if they make Android 21 canon?

Idk, just a thought.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I watched Black Widow. I really liked it, Red Guardian and Yelena were both really good can;t wait for them to show up again (thankfully we know at least one of them will be returning relatively soon). Taskmaster was kinda disappointing, though. I also got reverse-spoiled, I heard people leaving another screening taking about John Walker when I went in, making me think the character was in the post credits scene, but they weren't.
thats just because of Falcon & Winter Soldier. With that and the post credit scene of Black Widow showing off Valentina Allegra De Fontaine…since nobody gonna know about that one until watching the movie, they more than likely made the connection of a possible Thunderbolts team being made.
The new Dragon Ball movie still hasn't revealed which charavter is canon, right?

So like... I know everyone's saying Cooler, but what if they make Android 21 canon?

Idk, just a thought.
better idea…make both canon

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
So apparently Robot wars has been added to the Guinness book of World Records for biggest game crossover.

Guess Sakurai has got to another everyone is here game to compete with this lol

Idk, just a thought.
I love Android 21 so i would definitely be hyped.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
After 1.17 update came to minecraft I tried to start a new world but I got bored so I started a new new world and same thing. I decided to go back to my world I created previously and am having a lot better time on it with the new updates. It's an island survival map which I used to hate but it's actually kind of fun. I connect the different islands with bridges and use them for different purposes.

Alicorn

Cyber Bunny
After 1.17 update came to minecraft I tried to start a new world but I got bored so I started a new new world and same thing. I decided to go back to my world I created previously and am having a lot better time on it with the new updates. It's an island survival map which I used to hate but it's actually kind of fun. I connect the different islands with bridges and use them for different purposes.
I wonder if that is how God sees the world? is he a minecrafter does God dream of cubic sheep?

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047

Idk, just a thought.
I could see either one happening. Cooler seems the most likely to me (Gogeta's comment to Freeza about what fusion is in the Broly movie seemed like it would lead somewhere), but Android 21 would make for a nice twist. (it's not often that a game-exclusive character becomes so popular that people want to see them in the series itself, and it would work as a way to develop Dr. Gero, give the series a conflicted villain, and bring back Android 16)

D

Deleted member

In exactly one month, I’ll be in school again.

I REALLY am not ready to go back to math and science class :dr^_^:

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Rest in peace, Mr. Iwata. Your legacy will never be forgotten.

By ruistyfles on Deviantart

By @peachbunnii on Twitter

By quas-quas on Deviantart

By Matthew Toranto of Brawl in the Family

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!

Hey at least you’re okay.

If you died, that’d be one less person I can annoy :239:

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
YouTuber's analyzing video game trailers to blow every tiny little insignificant detail out of proportion hurt my soul.
"You see that one centimeter of marking covered by a rock? That's actually the top bit of the Gammalecon, the symbol of the Bardy McEvil's organization, The Evil Pirates from the first game! This means that him and his entire organization is returning after a 17 year hiatus!

Now if you enjoyed this video consider liking and subscribing. It really helps me out and I appreciate the support-"

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
"You see that one centimeter of marking covered by a rock? That's actually the top bit of the Gammalecon, the symbol of the Bardy McEvil's organization, The Evil Pirates from the first game! This means that him and his entire organization is returning after a 17 year hiatus!

Now if you enjoyed this video consider liking and subscribing. It really helps me out and I appreciate the support-"
I don't mind if it's speculation on lore or features.

I mean analyzing specifically to nitpick graphical details lol.

For some context: Trying to follow conversation on Sonic Colors Ultimate VS. OG Sonic Colors comparisons is giving me Majora 3DS VS. N64 flashbacks. :191:

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend

I can hear GameXPlains background music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom