• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I saw Rio again, because I’m on a nostalgia binge I guess.

It’s still a good movie, though nothin incredible of course. Honestly Blue Sky Studios gets a bad rap sometimes, I truly think they only have one awful movie. While Dreamworks has like, five.
man, Rio was one of my childhood movies. I really need to go back it and watch it sometimes, considering I've replayed/rewatched just about everything I can think of from my childhood in 2020 and 2021(that isn't just gone off the face of the earth anyway.)

Last edited by a moderator:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
to you and other outsiders it’d be a surprise…but he’s literally the reason WWE got into gaming crossovers, so yes him. Before UpUpDownDown, WWE only bothered with having games made by THQ and later on 2K. Now they constantly have team ups with people like Smosh Games, IGN, Greg Miller, and even did a 3v3 game of Street Fighter V with another trio tag team outside of their company known as The Elite (and WWE ****ing hates doing work with other large companies).

also they do things with Marvel and DC because of him and Batista, but that aside

Besides…his gear with the rest of his New Day brothers has always been on point (and I ain’t even gonna go after his outside cosplay work)
and of course what they’re wearing now besides their Schoolhouse Rock attire
and yeah this made for an excuse to show off just some of his excellent tastes…even left out him doing the FF7 victory theme with Francesca the Trombone
Well ok then. Looks like it’s him! The other members of The New Day can be in his level 3 super!

Rizen

Smash Legend
Oh yeah, I also fought the Kazuya level 9 CPU today with a few different fighters to see what all the hype was about:

My :ultenderman: and :ultsephiroth: came close.

My :ultinkling: and :ultminmin beat him.

My :ultisabelle: got stomped.

He does some hype stuff but TBH IDK why everyone was freaking out and making videos about him. He's just the typical level 9 input-read jank, lol.
I beat lv9 Kazuya with all my characters. Hopefully I'll be able to attend monthly tournaments again soon.

Double K

Smash Lord
Oh yeah, I also fought the Kazuya level 9 CPU today with a few different fighters to see what all the hype was about:

My :ultenderman: and :ultsephiroth: came close.

My :ultinkling: and :ultminmin beat him.

My :ultisabelle: got stomped.

He does some hype stuff but TBH IDK why everyone was freaking out and making videos about him. He's just the typical level 9 input-read jank, lol.
It's probably more to do with the specific jank of Tekken inputs being really heavy hitting on Smash

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Ok. Am I the only one who thinks it would have fit PERFECTLY into the theming of Crown Tundra to give us the other halves of each of the fossil mon? Huge missed opportunity. Though I guess that’s basically Sword and Shield’s MO

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Well ok then. Looks like it’s him! The other members of The New Day can be in his level 3 super!
pretty much similar to how Woods played in Brawlhalla. He was the main fighter, but Kofi and E were used for a few of his moves and taunts

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So yeah last post for the night and was meant to have posted this the other day.

So I pre-ordered NEO TWEWY two days back and it made me realise something how much my interests in games and such came from that and KH.

Like this game:
116172-the-world-ends-with-you-nintendo-ds-front-cover.jpg

Led to my interests eventually in all these and that's just scratching the surface:

1625365905120.png
1625366026937.png
1625366058456.png
1625366241230.png
adbiubiiaubub.jpg
1625366301348.png
1625366383272.png
636447-persona-5-royal-playstation-4-front-cover.jpg
1625366647444.png

365984-the-legend-of-heroes-trails-of-cold-steel-playstation-3-front-cover.jpg
Megadimension.jpg
1625367128687.png

See people. This is why a sequel to it has been the golden gaming announcement to me. Without TWEWY I wouldn't have gotten into this side of games and eventually anime and sorta Hololive.

It led me....................to becoming a weeb.

Tagging Lamperouge Lamperouge , M MooMew64 and Wademan94 Wademan94 cause they should know my origin story.

Double K

Smash Lord
Gen 7 had the best competitive metagame.

Screw the pro players saying Gen 8 is the best, they probably think Zoodiac was the best YGO Format

Noipoi

Howdy!
So i saw a group playing with light up swords outside so I did the only logical thing and played Duel of the Fates while watching them
Wademan more like Basedman

So yeah last post for the night and was meant to have posted this the other day.

So I pre-ordered NEO TWEWY two days back and it made me realise something how much my interests in games and such came from that and KH.

Like this game:
View attachment 321615

Led to my interests eventually in all these and that's just scratching the surface:

View attachment 321616 View attachment 321617 View attachment 321618 View attachment 321619 View attachment 321624View attachment 321620 View attachment 321621 View attachment 321622 View attachment 321623
View attachment 321625 View attachment 321626 View attachment 321627

See people. This is why a sequel to it has been the golden gaming announcement to me. Without TWEWY I wouldn't have gotten into this side of games and eventually anime and sorta Hololive.

It led me....................to becoming a weeb.

Tagging Lamperouge Lamperouge , M MooMew64 and Wademan94 Wademan94 cause they should know my origin story.
Fates

8800FB26-A0F1-425D-A66C-D49965B2D846.jpeg

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Gen 5 fans ready to talk about how underrated it is for the 90000th time
View attachment 321630
But you are right, it is.
In fairness, this is probably the crowd that grew up during the era of online discourse where it was dumped on.

Nowadays though, yeah the script's been flipped. In this instance, rightfully so: Gen 5 is everything the series should've continued doing.

Noipoi

Howdy!
In fairness, this is probably the crowd that grew up during the era of online discourse where it was dumped on.

Nowadays though, yeah the script's been flipped. In this instance, rightfully so: Gen 5 is everything the series should've continued doing.
Gen 7 has a lot of what I love about gen 5, though not everything of course.

Weird how they’re both US based regions though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom