• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Um........ Ignoring the current topic......

If anyone is interested, Here’s what Doug Bowser had to say about the lack of Animal Crossing at E3.

Tagging @Taigiry.

D

Deleted member

If anyone is interested, Here’s what Doug Bowser had to say about the lack of Animal Crossing at E3.

Tagging @Taigiry.
What a coincidence, but man, all that just amounts to a big amount of saying nothing, sadly. The past updates have all been so lackluster, I'm not holding my breath. I genuinely hope they have more than just a few new items in the works though. Hell, remember how New Leaf let you play a watered down version of Panel de Pon? As a big PdP fan, I really wish they'd bring that back.

Thanks for tagging me, by the way.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
What kinda pizza? Any toppings in mind?
Its just a meat lovers with extra cheese, stuffed crust.

Still deciding on what movie to play in the background while I'm eating/playing RR.

You might be saying, "dude, sounds like a lazy day" and you're right, because I got vaccinated, and I can barely life a small box.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Tagging @Taigiry.
"Doug said that when they are ready to share them they will." Aka "please shut up and just wait"

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Nintendo impales Mario and Megaman.

Nintendo steals Luigi’s soul.

Nintendo crushes K. Rool with a boulder.

Nintendo dumps Min Min, Captain Falcon, Pit, and Ganon into a pit of lava.

Nintendo really loves their characters, huh?
Just noticed that none of the characters thrown off the cliff were third parties.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Again, I can't really blame people for not liking Scott. Like, I get that he donated to charities and ****, but if he donated to parties and oeginizations for taking away LGBT rights, people can and do have every right to be upset, no matter how many other good things he did in the past. Of course, majority if us on aren't LGBT (myself included) so we won't really understand how those that are feel, and I can see why they don't like the idea of staying neutral on this, because this affects them specifically and not in a good way.

I mean, to put myself in this position for a monent, I'd be pretty upset if my favorite devs donated to Blue Lives Matter or something like that, and IMO that's not something to be neutral about given my status as a black man in America. If you want to stay neutral on this, just underatand why certain groups of people will be a little peeved, because to them, neutral isn't an option.

I know we kinda stopped on this topic, but since I started it, I felt wrong for me to chicken out and not say much to this convo.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
tfw Crustle is the one Gen 5 Pokemon in the starting roster of Unite and there's no Gen 2 or, depending on how you look at regional forms, Gen 7 Pokemon either. Also just the one Gen 3 Pokemon in Absol but we're getting Gardevoir later

9 (10 if we count Alolan Ninetales) Gen 1 Pokemon though with Blastoise coming later :mybodyisreggie:

Noipoi

Howdy!
tfw Crustle is the one Gen 5 Pokemon in the starting roster of Unite and there's no Gen 2 or, depending on how you look at regional forms, Gen 7 Pokemon either. Also just the one Gen 3 Pokemon in Absol but we're getting Gardevoir later

9 (10 if we count Alolan Ninetales) Gen 1 Pokemon though with Blastoise coming later :mybodyisreggie:
They didn’t even have the decency to add Mimikyu.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Spoilered for the folks who can't handle real life stuff and whatnot
Nobody owes Scott Cawthon, of all people, the time of day, or even any respect. No amount of disingenuous donations can undo what he did, because frankly, the damage is done. And honestly? The worst part is he'll face literally no repercussions from this. He's already a rich straight white guy with a dedicated and highly impressionable fanbase of mostly children and teenagers. He's basically set for life. The same cannot be said for the people whose trust he shattered, and whose lives he deemed expendable, many of which were big fans of the games he created.

I am a cisgender straight white guy. I'm the furthest thing from a marginalized group, minus maybe my current financial situation, but that can be changed at least. But what Scott did affects so many people who are close to me, and even beyond that there are the environmental concerns, and for those reasons, I hold nothing but complete disdain for him, and genuinely wish him the worst. Because frankly he's not worth wishing him the best. He's shown that several times now.

Happy Pride Month, and **** Scott Cawthon. May all of his money spontaneously combust overnight.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
Obviously Unite is gonna add tons more down the line.
It's just that the starting line up is so lopsided like that lol

Rizen

Smash Legend
Again, I can't really blame people for not liking Scott. Like, I get that he donated to charities and ****, but if he donated to parties and oeginizations for taking away LGBT rights, people can and do have every right to be upset, no matter how many other good things he did in the past. Of course, majority if us on aren't LGBT (myself included) so we won't really understand how those that are feel, and I can see why they don't like the idea of staying neutral on this, because this affects them specifically and not in a good way.

I mean, to put myself in this position for a monent, I'd be pretty upset if my favorite devs donated to Blue Lives Matter or something like that, and IMO that's not something to be neutral about given my status as a black man in America. If you want to stay neutral on this, just underatand why certain groups of people will be a little peeved, because to them, neutral isn't an option.

I know we kinda stopped on this topic, but since I started it, I felt wrong for me to chicken out and not say much to this convo.
This is a lot more evolved than the CCI thread. I have a strong believe that if you discriminate against one group, you discriminate against everybody. "First they came for..." But to really make a difference you have to vote. Big elections, grass roots and with your money. Voting is the most important thing you can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom