• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Didn’t know every non-nerd has perfect eyesight.
Hey, I don't make the rules.

I just know that if someone has glasses you make fun of them for being nerdy, and if they don't you gatekeep them from fan communities for being normies.

They only way to win is to wear a monocule.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Hey, I don't make the rules.

I just know that if someone has glasses you make fun of them for being nerdy, and if they don't you gatekeep them from fan communities for being normies.

They only way to win is to wear a monocule.
I don’t see how anyone wins with a monocle.

So does this mean I get to gatekeep you, normie?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I just reached the true ending of No More Heroes 1. While there were some gripes (grinding and some gameplay repetition for example). the game was a total blast. The writing is just brilliant and lots of goofy moments to love. The cheesy plot twists, 4th wall breaking, and parodies that are the ending had given me a few laughs. I likely not going back to collect all the clothing as it's very expensive to buy all of it, don't feel like grinding, and there's no reward for doing so.

Really looking forward to starting NMH2 (though Shantae and the Seven Sirens might be arriving in the mail soon).

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Janx_uwu Janx_uwu xD You know what I'm going to say, I adore your current profile pic. Christmas Silver is the cutest! x3 Makes me wish I had a proper christmas hat for my Silver plushie.
(Sorry I took a while to get back to you-I wasn't near my laptop at the time and SmashBoards on mobile is such a pain XP)
Thank you! I'm not sure who the person in your profile pic is, could you tell me?
Yeah maybe I'll get one too. It is still November so not too late to start getting Christmas decorations!

D

Deleted member

He told me, "I'm gonna slap the ** out of you." so he grabbed me and slapped me, but not ** came out. So he bought me some food at Taco Bell, then snuck into my bathroom and slapped me as I was on the john.

But now he's in jail and I got free taco bell. So who really won here?
breaths in
ddjh305-ad9a9a7a-c197-4fc7-8be4-57277d7a1a29.jpg

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
(Sorry I took a while to get back to you-I wasn't near my laptop at the time and SmashBoards on mobile is such a pain XP)
Thank you! I'm not sure who the person in your profile pic is, could you tell me?
Yeah maybe I'll get one too. It is still November so not too late to start getting Christmas decorations!
:3 No worries! xD And I agree!

xD Anytime! And of course, he's Shay Cormac, the protagonist of Assassin's Creed Rogue and one of my favorite characters of all time. xD I cannot believe it has been 6 years since he was revealed. Similar to Silver, Shay has a really special place in my heart, they're just amazing characters, even though their games are underrated for one reason or another.

:D AWESOME! I only got two knit hat for 2 plushies of mine but they're teeny tiny, so I think it would only fit 2 of my Silver plushie's quills X'D I do hope you get nice decoration! I do hope to get a mini tree for my table since, well, there's no point in getting a big one.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
:4mario:: "Mamma mia, your **** is really a-small. You should be ashamed of yourself. Bippity boppity boopity."
:ultluigi:: "Nice-a **** bro. Mario doesn't-a understand how all ***** are-a unique and specially crafted"

finna be the only one to make Luigi wholesome after all he went through in 2018

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Dude roleplaying in general? That's cringey as ****.
just wait until we get to the fanfiction side of things...that's where the real cringey stuff goes down

...actually let's not. This server has been through enough

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584

xD Anytime! And of course, he's Shay Cormac, the protagonist of Assassin's Creed Rogue and one of my favorite characters of all time. xD I cannot believe it has been 6 years since he was revealed. Similar to Silver, Shay has a really special place in my heart, they're just amazing characters, even though their games are underrated for one reason or another.

:D AWESOME! I only got two knit hat for 2 plushies of mine but they're teeny tiny, so I think it would only fit 2 of my Silver plushie's quills X'D I do hope you get nice decoration! I do hope to get a mini tree for my table since, well, there's no point in getting a big one.
“I’m not afraid of heights! It’s the ground I’m suspicious of!”

Shroob

Sup?
****ing- idk, dude looks like ZeroTwo from Kirby 64 but humanized.

I love RPGs. Lmao

And I guess I can't make jokes about roleplaying in general, considering I use to do it all the time.

Well, actually it was on tumblr, but still.
No shame in a little rp.

Unless it was lewd rp, then all the shame.

....nah not really.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
who would win:

a paying customer who wants a their first PlayStation,

or an AI that's buying 50 PS5s for a scalper to sell for 3,000 a piece.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
just wait until we get to the fanfiction side of things...that's where the real cringey stuff goes down

...actually let's not. This server has been through enough
This is the tale of Smashboards and its many inhabitants. Featuring celebrity guest stars such as Cyn Cyn and Danny DeVito.

KillerCage

Smash Master
He told me, "I'm gonna slap the ** out of you." so he grabbed me and slapped me, but not ** came out. So he bought me some food at Taco Bell, then snuck into my bathroom and slapped me as I was on the john.

What the #&)( did I just read?

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
"Oh, you're a Smash fan?"

View attachment 291835

"Name every SNK song."
Aight
  • Haremar Faith Capoeira School - Song of the Fight (Believers Will Be Saved) - FATALFURY
  • The Sea Knows - FATAL FURY
  • Kurikinton - FATAL FURY 2
  • Kurikinton - FATAL FURY 2
  • Kuri Kinton Flavor - KOF XIV
  • Pasta - FATAL FURY 2
  • A New Poem That the South Thailand Wants to Tell - FATAL FURY 2
  • Tarkun and Kitapy - FATAL FURY 2
  • Let's go to Seoul! - FATAL FURY 2
  • The London March - FATAL FURY 2
  • The Working Matador - FATAL FURY 2
  • Duck Dub Dub (Duck, You Too) - FATAL FURY 2
  • Soy Sauce for Geese - FATAL FURY SPECIAL
  • Soy Sauce for Geese - KOF XIV
  • Big Shot! - FATAL FURY 3
  • 11th Street - FATAL FURY WILD AMBITION
  • 176th Street - KOF '99
  • Ne! - KOF '94
  • Desert Requiem ~Operation02UM~ - KOF 2002 UM
  • ESAKA!! - KOF 2002 UM
  • Stormy Saxophone 2 - KOF '96
  • KD-0079+ - KOF 2000
  • W.W.III - KOF XIV
  • Terry115 - KOF 2000
  • Street Dancer - KOF XI
  • New Order - KOF XIV
  • Undercover - KOF 2002 UM
  • Cutting Edge - KOF 2002 UM
  • The Second Joker - KOF XIII
  • Esaka Continues... - KOF XIII
  • Wild Street - KOF XIII
  • Tame a Bad Boy - KOF XIII
  • KDD-0063 - KOF XIII
  • Yappari ESAKA - KOF XIV
  • Departure from South Town - KOF XIV
  • Theme of SYD - Alpha Mission
  • IKARI - KOF XIV
  • Forest World - Athena
  • Psycho Soldier Theme
  • Psycho Soldier Theme (Overseas Version)
  • Art of FIGHT - Art of Fighting
  • Art of Fighting Ver.230000000.0 - FATAL FURY SPECIAL
  • Tuna - SAMURAI SHODOWN
  • Banquet of Nature - SAMURAI SHODOWN
  • Gaia - SAMURAI SHODOWN
  • Main theme from Metal Slug - METAL SLUG
  • Assault Theme - METAL SLUG 1-3
  • Final Attack - METAL SLUG 1-6
  • Judgment - METAL SLUG 2
  • Blue Water Fangs (The Island of D. Moreau) - METAL SLUG 3

Last edited:

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team

Originally my Christmas profile pic was going to be Robotnik Claus from Sonic Christmas Blast. But while I still find that character design hilarious, Christmas Silver fits me a lot better.
Also, about Silver. I saw a very cool video about him the other day. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5veSgZKg8Y Has swearing so I won't imbed it, but I highly recommend it. Anyways, there's a quote that the guy says that I very much agree with (paraphrasing because I don't remember it exactly but whatever xp)
"The reason people love Silver so much is, between the overly cool edgelords, you just have this cinnamon roll that wants to enjoy life. He looks up at the sky and he's like 'wow, this sky is so ****ing beautiful, man.' He looks at the sand and he's like 'I like sand.'"
“I’m not afraid of heights! It’s the ground I’m suspicious of!”
No way, that's one of his quotes??!!
Okay, I gotta play his game now.

D

Deleted member

We should make a book series out of this.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Originally my Christmas profile pic was going to be Robotnik Claus from Sonic Christmas Blast. But while I still find that character design hilarious, Christmas Silver fits me a lot better.
xD Oh no...I think I just saw which one....what the heck. But I totally get ya, hilarious indeed!

Also, about Silver. I saw a very cool video about him the other day. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5veSgZKg8Y Has swearing so I won't imbed it, but I highly recommend it. Anyways, there's a quote that the guy says that I very much agree with (paraphrasing because I don't remember it exactly but whatever xp)
"The reason people love Silver so much is, between the overly cool edgelords, you just have this cinnamon roll that wants to enjoy life. He looks up at the sky and he's like 'wow, this sky is so ****ing beautiful, man.' He looks at the sand and he's like 'I like sand.'"
xD I saw it some time ago! He made very good points, and indeed, that's why I and many others adore Silver despite the game he came from. :3 He's a precious baby.

No way, that's one of his quotes??!!
Okay, I gotta play his game now.
xD Yes it is. Shay has those silly lines in a "cheat" that you can unlock in the game called "Big Mouth", and well, he says this silly stuff when attacking, doing leaps of Faith (the one NSG quote is one) and so on. xD Let me know if you do try it out, I seem to be PARTIALLY the reason why other friends tried AC:Rogue or even discovered its existence, barely anyone knew as it was overshadowed by the Next Gen title that released alongside it, AC: Unity. Shay will remain my favorite protagonist ever from this franchise.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Shay has those silly lines in a "cheat" that you can unlock in the game called "Big Mouth", and well, he says this silly stuff when attacking, doing leaps of Faith (the one NSG quote is one) and so on. xD Let me know if you do try it out,
XD Funny how one game's cheat code can be another one's integral design choice. Like, I can't imagine playing Spider-Man without him quipping every fifteen seconds.
Anyways I'm feeling sleepy now. Will return here sometime tomorrow.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
images.jpeg
Well. My laundry has arrived. I have consumed enough nutrients to keep me from craving a midnight snack. So I guess I can go to bed.

But I gotta be real.

After mentioning Taco Bell before, I really want some of that now.

But no, now I shall sleep.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

sounds like a normal day in life
This is the tale of Smashboards and its many inhabitants. Featuring celebrity guest stars such as Cyn Cyn and Danny DeVito.
Danny DeVito is going to save us all

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
If 2020 was a snack, it would be an open package of "cheese-filled" pretzel bites from an old vending machine in Chernobyl with other snacks like Kale wrapped Vienna sausages, gluten free cardboard, gummy bears with antibiotics flavor, ice cream made from expired milk spritzed with some skunk spray sac fluid, iceberg lettuce drenched in ketchup, raw octopus covered in peanut butter and mayo, raw onions on a frozen piece of bread, a Hershey's bar that was on the radiator for too long, a chocolate bar with a wrapper that is impossible to open and a celery that was dropped on the floor and now has dog hair on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom