• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Smash part of the speculation video's script is almost done, y'all.

Only thing holdin' me back is some research on Nihom Falcom. SharkLord SharkLord , I hear you're the resident expert on that topic? Would y'all mind if I DM'ed you tomorrow after I got home from work to get some details and thoughts? :nifty:

D

Deleted member

Which would you prefer in a Capcom Crossover Fighting Game?

A. Only fighting games allowed, allowing more obscure characters to shine.

or

B. Every Capcom game is allowed, resulting in really only the mainstream "everybody knows these guys" characters.
I was actually excited for this back then. It's too bad this was cancelled, inexchange with copypasta sprites of Capcom Fighting Evolution.

D

Deleted member

Thoughts? He's hotter than ever. Though, I love Sogetsu Kazuma as well. The attraction of women in this game is where it should be too. I'm pleased, actually, as this gets more support after 2 years.

Last edited by a moderator:

SharkLord

Smash Hero
Smash part of the speculation video's script is almost done, y'all.

Only thing holdin' me back is some research on Nihom Falcom. SharkLord SharkLord , I hear you're the resident expert on that topic? Would y'all mind if I DM'ed you tomorrow after I got home from work to get some details and thoughts? :nifty:
Sure, I can help out with Falcom. Though, keep in mind my knowledge is mostly limited to Ys; I won't be of much help for Trails and such.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Marvel just added Black Cat to the LGBTQ community as of today
1D82BA6E-D2E7-41B8-AEE7-C4743E95A1E1.jpeg
first Kitty Pryde, then Star Lord, and now Felicia Hardy...nice and unforced work

Edit: she’s bi...by the way

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Rumor has it that BDSP's (Did TPC really think about giving it a better acronym) graphics have improved a lot.

Makes sense as ICLA does 3D Modeling
Well I’ll have to see another trailer before I can believe it.

But if that’s the case

It’s almost as if Game Footage not Final means something

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Rumor has it that BDSP's (Did TPC really think about giving it a better acronym) graphics have improved a lot.

Makes sense as ICLA does 3D Modeling
I don't have a grudge with the chibi artstyle but I still felt like the game's lighting could be better so I'm fine with this.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
That feel when you swore you were out of a fandom forever only to be drug back in, listening to the animes old chracter songs and Downloading pictures of the characters you like. Thats right, Hetalia is back in my life
97DFDF25-62B0-4FB0-B874-66DA23366AB6.png

Last edited:

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
Honestly, those animated cutscenes really added so much charm to the game. It’s one of the most memorable 3DS titles to me for that reason.
Yeah, not only is it an extremely well-made game, it's also a great alarm clock. Makes me wake up no matter what.

BTW, here's a good question for you guys; what are your favorite 3DS games?
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Kirby Triple Deluxe (The entire reason I got the system in the first place)
Kirby Planet Robobot
Pokémon Sun (My first real crack at Pokémon)
Warioware Gold
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse
Super Smash Bros.
Senran Kagura Burst
Senran Kagura 2: Deep Crimson

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
Which would you pick?

I don't mean to sound rude, but something about game covers that just copy and paste all kinds of different renders makes my skin crawl.

As for the actual question, I'd say Kirby. These are the sort of memes that result in all the bloated expectations, so I'm playing it safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom