• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
It's Rikka time! That's not why I am here though.

So been thinking and I have decided that between now and E3 I'm going to be a good bit less active on the forums.

I have a few major reasons to add.

-"Clean up" to make sure the E3 week goes as planned without disturbance or even minor annoyances across all areas of my life from online to business to all that.
This is probably going to be my final E3 where I can enjoy it fully for a few reasons so I wanna go all out if that makes sense.

-I've been feeling distracted by the forums. I love most of you but it's a near daily thing for me to go on here for 10 minutes and end up being here for like 3 hours instead. I need to cut back on this. I'll be halfway to normal levels here on a Saturday if I'm demotivated,

-Trying to get myself to rely a bit less on you guys and get to enjoy the old solitude again.

-I'm getting myself active and since lockdown has eased across all parts of my country I'm gonna be going on greater "expeditions" with the train and bike so more of the next two weeks are gonna be on that as well. And while I'd love to be texting everyone here on the train, that's reading time. No part out of train station and one hour bike distance will be out of my reach.

-I'll be on here mainly if I have artistic stuff to showcase of course though. My ass is tied here. Just a bit more loose.

-That being said, I'll be on Discord far more so my friends here will know where I am. And I'm going to spend a bit of time trying to revitalise the server I created as a few here on are on.

Short version: No **** up during E3, travelling, solitude and personal stuff.
"Unwanted surprises"

My brothers ****ing "successor" is coming over from the US........ In two weeks and I only got told about it now.

****ing high-standard obnoxious **** who thinks he's God's Gift. "I haven't talked to my autistic brother in a year cause he doesn't do stuff that has no effect on me and when he does I criticise him for hours cause I'm so ****ing perfect!"

I'm very, very, very pissed off right now cause of this sudden mess. Everyone knows that you tell autistic people from get go when there are changes!

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I know this has been asked before, but now that Nintendo's E3 plans have been announced, what are you hoping in terms of Smash and other Switch games?

I personally want Crash for Smash and another Donkey Kong game.
I want Reimu, Waluigi, or Octolings.

For non-Smash stuff, I want BotW2 and Splatoon 3 stuff.

I am desperately hoping the new DK is 3D.

Noipoi

Howdy!
"Unwanted surprises"

My brothers ****ing "successor" is coming over from the US........ In two weeks and I only got told about it now.

*ing high-standard obnoxious * who thinks he's God's Gift. "I haven't talked to my autistic brother in a year cause he doesn't do stuff that has no effect on me and when he does I criticise him for hours cause I'm so ****ing perfect!"

I'm very, very, very pissed off right now cause of this sudden mess. Everyone knows that you tell autistic people from get go when there are changes!
Yikes, that sucks.

I am desperately hoping the new DK is 3D.
DK Rap

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I know this has been asked before, but now that Nintendo's E3 plans have been announced, what are you hoping in terms of Smash and other Switch games?

In terms of Smash, I feel it's Reimu's time to shine.

Outside of Smash, maybe MCC or Rare Replay on the Switch? I know the latter might be impossible without heavy code changes, but I can dream right?

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.
In terms of Smash, I feel it's Reimu's time to shine.

Outside of Smash, maybe MCC or Rare Replay on the Switch? I know the latter might be impossible without heavy code changes, but I can dream right?
You can dream as long as you don't wake up back into the real world, only to be disappointed. :troll:

Sorry, but I had to.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer

I'd like the see the latest developments on those two full body armoured space venturing alien shooters.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
"Unwanted surprises"

*ing high-standard obnoxious * who thinks he's God's Gift. "I haven't talked to my autistic brother in a year cause he doesn't do stuff that has no effect on me and when he does I criticise him for hours cause I'm so ****ing perfect!"

I hate being told about stuff like family coming over on short notice too. At least you have a couple of weeks to mentally prepare yourself for it, though.

Hopefully it won't be too bad.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Well looks to be Slyvester Stallone's Samaritan might come out on October of this year.

Depending on no dogs dying in any of the 50 films (Which otherwise I'll replace with other movies of this year) I've put to my challenge, I might make it as the Nostalgia Critic would put it one step above by making it 51 movies this year.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
these kinds of days are the most haunting for any wrestling fan

Noipoi

Howdy!
View attachment 317614

I just think they're really fun to play, alright?
Personally, with a few exceptions, I really can’t mesh with their play styles. So whenever they add another one it’s like “oh cool, another moveset I can’t get into.”

But that’s okay! As long as we’re respectful of each other’s differing opinions we can like/dislike things!

I mean what are we, smash fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom