• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Zelda literally out here just spamming the runes. She's essentially a spell caster using the runes in various ways like a sorcerer.

Edit: And she goes all Fatal Frame for her special attack...lol

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Okay, I have a game.

So two entities enter through a portal.

One entity is your dream self. This is what you always wanted to be, or dreamed to be.

The other entity is the exact opposite of yourself.

What would you say to them?
Hm, let me see...

To my dream self: "I prefer my real self, thank you very much."

to my opposite self: "No."

That would be all, really, before giving them both the boot.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
So we got to see

Urbosa and Zelda gameplay
Map and Menu interface
Blacksmithing to imrove weapons (which are confirmed to not break!!!)
Link's heavy weapon gameplay in a Training Mode setting (At Lon Lon Ranch)
Impa summon a giant frog...yes a giant frog cuz as if they need any more reason for me to play Impa in this game
Hinox boss fight
If anything, it's the Smithing and armor interface that has me really curious. Like the tease of, "Can the other characters wield different weapons and that's why they didn't show the smithing with the other characters?" "Do the other characters have different armors like Link?" "What is smithing like with the other characters?"
Like it's awesome that they are bringing back the different armors and weapons for Link. But now it has me really wondering what it's going to be like with the other characters. Like do they have different armors and weapons like Link? Or are they going to be very limited compared to Link?

D

Deleted member

Okay, I have a game.

So two entities enter through a portal.

One entity is your dream self. This is what you always wanted to be, or dreamed to be.

The other entity is the exact opposite of yourself.

What would you say to them?
I would tell my dream self congratulations for actually not being wanted dead by half the internet over videogames.

I would then seriously shoot myself seeing the opposite of me because the sole idea of me turning into a **** person like when I was 10 makes me want to die.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
For the people interested in Pikmin 3 Deluxe:

Ultra spicy is the funniest name for a hard mode I've heard in any game.

Hockeyfan44

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shockwv478
What on earth is with Ninty and "deluxe"? New Super Maro Bros U Deluxe, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Pikmin 3 Deluxe....who knows, maybe they'll be, oh I don't know...Wrecking Crew Deluxe? There's my sarcasm quota for the day...

D

Deleted member

What on earth is with Ninty and "deluxe"? New Super Maro Bros U Deluxe, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Pikmin 3 Deluxe....who knows, maybe they'll be, oh I don't know...Wrecking Crew Deluxe? There's my sarcasm quota for the day...
Metroid Prime Trilogy Deluxe and Punch Out Wii Deluxe would be epic.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Xenoblade Chronicles X Definitive Edition, pls.
Fixed. It’d probably be called that

I noticed they only use Deluxe for their more family oriented IPs like Mario or Pikmin. The Tokyo Mirage Sessions port is subtitled Encore, too

though maybe my sleep deprived brain is looking into this too mych

D

Deleted member

Just boughts myself a minecraft account :p

Course.. not sure if my computer can even handle vanilla minecraft but if I have to I can save up for a new laptop/tower. I'm already like a 1/4 of the way there anyway so why not?

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Fixed. It’d probably be called that

I noticed they only use Deluxe for their more family oriented IPs like Mario or Pikmin. The Tokyo Mirage Sessions port is subtitled Encore, too

though maybe my sleep deprived brain is looking into this too mych
Potayto, potahto.

Luig

Confused
I'm honestly really sick of all the 'Deluxe' and Wii U ports; like, I know the Wii U was an utter failure, and Nintendo probably feel like they didn't get their money's worth so they're just rereleasing games that were on Wii U, so they can reuse the effort they already did and release them to a wider audience, but, come on. It feels like they're using them as stand-ins for the Switch's games. NSMB is honestly one of the laziest series they have, and they couldn't even make a new one, they just reuse the Wii U one? An actually new MK would've been nice as well. Pikmin 4 has been in 'development' for how long? This just kind of bothers me.

I think XBX should get a switch release actually, even if I really don't like the game.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I know it is, but I thought it be cool to redline it for the land.
Hey, you're no longer Schwab's.
What do you mean I literally own this busine-
Nope, it's now Onett's.
Who the **** is Onet-
It's for the funny vidja game reference for kids these days.
I don't think kids even know what EarthBound is...

And that is how Schwab's was legally forced to change it's industry name to Onett's for reddit gold. :4pacman:

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So I've been out all day climbing and walking (and I started watching Toradora, really good). What ever I have is not going away as much but I don't have the main symptoms of covid. Lungs feels a bit tight and pain behind my back so gonna check the doctor's in the morning. Could be just a minor chest infection as I'm still able to do stuff, more of an irritation than anything. Better to be safe than sorry.

On an important note regardless, it is customary to have anything from this soundtrack while you are climbing or walking.

One of the best songs to listen to for me while doing it, on the final stretch. Also saw cows by the way and all within a (long) walk from my house. Thought fresh air would help.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
So I've been out all day climbing and walking (and I started watching Toradora, really good). What ever I have is not going away as much but I don't have the main symptoms of covid. Lungs feels a bit tight and pain behind my back so gonna check the doctor's in the morning. Could be just a minor chest infection as I'm still able to do stuff, more of an irritation than anything. Better to be safe than sorry.

On an important note regardless, it is customary to have anything from this soundtrack while you are climbing or walking.

One of the best songs to listen to for me while doing it, on the final stretch. Also saw cows by the way and all within a (long) walk from my house. Thought fresh air would help.
I need to get back to finishing that game soon.

D

Deleted member

I discovered this year that Silvester Stallone portrayed both Rocky AND Rambo instead of just Rocky.

D

Deleted member

Age of Calamity looking pretty good ngl

The way 2 handed weapons work with Link.. love it. Just chowing down on food midbattle is hilarious.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Alright.

Y'all gotta help me out here: What works better for an October PFP? The one I have now kind of works 'cause it kiiiiiind of looks like an anime girl in a Halloween costume, but this one right here might be better for spook:

Attachments

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
hide your Gwen Staceys from any ****** named Normal Osborn or Miles Warren...this way you’ll be guaranteed her safety

Ivander

Smash Legend
The days feel like forever when you're waiting for upcoming events/games to start/come out.

D

Deleted member

The days feel like forever when you're waiting for upcoming events/games to start/come out.
I'm just here waiting for my birthday so I can spend a day with my friends and without thinking if my existence deserves to be a thing.

D

Deleted member

Alright.

Y'all gotta help me out here: What works better for an October PFP? The one I have now kind of works 'cause it kiiiiiind of looks like an anime girl in a Halloween costume, but this one right here might be better for spook:

I like your current one better gonna be honest.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Alright.

Yeah I too prefer your current one tbh

Feels a lot more "you", ya know?

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom