• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
But this family wasn’t jerks, they just had to establish better communication.

Sounds to me you just need to watch Matilda.
Yeah. I’m not saying that was what should have happened in this movie, just that it should happen in a movie. Other then that though. No notes. Good flick. The dads legs shouldn’t work he’s like a fat Tiny Tiger.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Finished Mitchels v Machines. Cute movie. Some genuine funny moments. Though Hollywood family movies will only win a point from me when reuniting/reconciliation with said family is not depicted as the right and Nobel thing to do at the end. Some families are jerks.
I personally don't care for Hollywood families. Who needs to hear from them? They may be rich and famous, but beneath it all, they are just families otherwise. No amount of money and fame can make them special to me.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I personally don't care for Hollywood families. Who needs to hear from them? They may be rich and famous, but beneath it all, they are just families otherwise. No amount of money and fame can make them special to me.
She's talking about families portrayed by Hollywood in fictional media, not actual Hollywood families.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Finished Mitchels v Machines. Cute movie. Some genuine funny moments. Though Hollywood family movies will only win a point from me when reuniting/reconciliation with said family is not depicted as the right and Nobel thing to do at the end. Some families are jerks.
I get a hunch that this movie was based off of some of the writer's own families.

Considering the main protagonist is a cartoonist / film student.

D

Deleted member

My brother succumbed to scalpers and bought one of the Digimon starter decks, he gave me the booster pack it came with and...
View attachment 314592
My favorite Digimon of all time was the rare card of the pack.

It's all coming up milthouse.
I'm not super sure if scalpers are the reason the digimon tcg is so expensive, because normally, the prices eventually go down as more supply comes in and people just don't buy the items that the scalpers are selling for too much.

But, in the case of the Digimon TCG, there was a period of time where products were being sold for MSRP, but then randomely spiked around January of this year, and it hasn't gone down to the original msrp since. To me, it seems more likely that Bandai is just not printing enough of them to meet the demand, which honestly might be even worse than scalpers because if there just isn't enough cards floating around, what's the point in even playing?

It's a huge shame that literally everying Digimon TCG related is so expensive, because it's honestly one of the most interesting TCGS I've looked at from a mechanical perspective. But I can't really afford to spend $40+ on a single beginner deck.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I get a hunch that this movie was based off of some of the writer's own families.

Considering the main protagonist is a cartoonist / film student.
Yeah. that part hit close to home. Specially as someone who just got out of prison, I mean, graduated college. Sorry. The two experiences are so similar I get them confused sometimes.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So, what have you guys done today?
Took the dogs for a morning walk, cleaned the house, changed bedsheets, and emptied dishwasher before making lunch (toast with avocado and eggs on top).

I was gonna go for a bike ride but cloudy weather got me unmotivated.

Dad is coming over tonight for supper (Egg fried rice and broccoli) and gonna watch Rambo 3.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Pulls out rocket launcher Wanna bet? fires
Activates angel’s blade
Slices rocket in two

“heh, nice try kid.”
Summons flame beast ZIGAR
Flame beast ZIGAR lays waste to the entire city of Portland

“Nothing personnel...”
Pulls out cross gun
Shoots Ronald Reagan from the grave
He is now double dead
Makes out with your mom

“That’s how we do it in Minnesota...”
Flies away on my angle devil wings

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Activates angel’s blade
Slices rocket in two

“heh, nice try kid.”

“Nothing personnel...”
Pulls out cross gun
He is now double dead
Makes out with your mom

Nice, except you missed the other rocket that is coming from behind you. You have an attosecond before it hits by the time you reply. :troll:

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
Activates angel’s blade
Slices rocket in two

“heh, nice try kid.”

“Nothing personnel...”
Pulls out cross gun
He is now double dead
Makes out with your mom

Dude why are you using things from my sonic fan fiction ideas I clearly said (don’t steal) after the title

you even stole my OC Balthasonic an angel demon hedgehog who is tangerine in color

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Nice, except you missed the other rocket that is coming from behind you. You have an attosecond before it hits by the time you reply. :troll:
“Tch, have you forgotten?”
Butt shield activates
Rocket ricochets off butt shield and heads straight for an orphanage. For puppies.

“I don’t play chess...”
Walks away from explosion looking really cool and not stupid like Kyle from gym class he’s stupid and dumb and why does Chelsea like him and not me I’m a nice guy-

duxx

Smash Ace
Dude why are you using things from my sonic fan fiction ideas I clearly said (don’t steal) after the title

you even stole my OC Balthasonic an angel demon hedgehog who is tangerine in color
we all know that an "tangerine angel demon hedgehog sonic oc" would just be an orange recolor of sonic

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Activates angel’s blade
Slices rocket in two

“heh, nice try kid.”

“Nothing personnel...”
Pulls out cross gun
He is now double dead
Makes out with your mom

This brings back painful memories because years ago I used to RP on a different forum with a guy who was exactly like this, and his entire account gimmick was being Sonic so most of our interactions went something like this:

Him: "spindashes you in half and you fall and die"
Me: "The ****, this is a comedy RP with no fighting"
Him: "Haha dude your too slow * runs away fastar than sped of sound *

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
“Tch, have you forgotten?”
Butt shield activates
Rocket ricochets off butt shield and heads straight for an orphanage. For puppies.

“I don’t play chess...”
Walks away from explosion looking really cool and not stupid like Kyle from gym class he’s stupid and dumb and why does Chelsea like him and not me I’m a nice guy-
You still caught a disease that the rocket spread to you before it bounced off. :troll:

Anyway, I have to go to the bathroom. Since I have an astronaut suit and a rocket, I think I'll go piss on the moon.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ooh, you guys want me to bring out the purposefully over the top Sonic OC the old social thread colleticely made for the heck of it?

'Cause I could absolutely bring it back from the dead to share it in all it's glory with the modern social thread.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Ooh, you guys want me to bring out the purposefully over the top Sonic OC the old social thread colleticely made for the heck of it?

'Cause I could absolutely bring it back from the dead to share it in all it's glory with the modern social thread.
Speaking of Sonic OCs, I have made some, myself, and showed them to some people here. They were liked, and I am confident that I could make better Sonic OCs than most Sonic fans. Heck! I barely, if ever make one with a hedgehog as their species!

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
This brings back painful memories because years ago I used to RP on a different forum with a guy who was exactly like this, and his entire account gimmick was being Sonic so most of our interactions went something like this:

Him: "spindashes you in half and you fall and die"
Me: "The ****, this is a comedy RP with no fighting"
Him: "Haha dude your too slow * runs away fastar than sped of sound *
I mean as a kid it was essentially a second language that some kids lived by
When I say “some kids” I mean ya know kids that when you talked to them you could smell the glue on their breath

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom