• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I hope I can move into one of you guys' neighborhood someday.

The problem is when I move in, you all move away!

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
In mitchells, dad was right. Daughter was no good. But it waa fun, and had cute moments.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Damn the new episode of To Your Eternity really hit. OP really gave a bunch of red herrings there.

And so I have narrowed down my next 10 anime that I might watch. One I'll start watching

On Crunchyroll:

-Plastic Memories
-Black Bullet
-Pet Girl of Sakurasou
-Toradora! (Should try again)
-Classroom of the Elite

Not on Crunchyroll.

-Land of the Lustrous
-Cop Craft
-Kill la Kill (Should try again)
-Talentless Nana
-Penguindrum

Bunch of good choices. And I'll probably place a mech anime a certain someone recommended me after.

I worked. :-P

Might watch some more Tokyo Revengers in a bit or read a book.
How are you finding the anime so far? I'm really enjoying it.

D

Deleted member

What does the W in NSFW stand for, anyway? I know what the other letters stand for.
Work.

The full sentence is Not Suitable for Work, the implication, of course, being you wouldn't really want your boss to see it. Or anybody, really.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Operation: Let's Hit The Climax!, was a success.

Next, I will post picture of peoples holding each other hands in the Ultimate Thread Speculation, while the mods aren't looking.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
it's times like these, I wish I had something to do so I don't keep on coming back here every 30 seconds tbh.

ah well, guess I'll just go do some theorycrafting on the decks I'm gonna be building soon.
Why not listen to some music? I am listening to 80s music now.

duxx

Smash Ace
Operation: Let's Hit The Climax!, was a success.

Next, I will post picture of peoples holding each other hands in the Ultimate Thread Speculation, while the mods aren't looking.
****ing disgusting. please do not post highly inappropriate content like that on smashboards.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom