• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Sup stranger!

I see you're a fan of Min Min just like Smashing Ramen was. That's swood. Shame that I can't find him here anymore but I guess you'll fill his spot well enough.
idk about you guys, but this new mod called " Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku " is looking a little bit...

👁[ ~ S U S ~ ] 👁
I know, they kinda remind me of that old mod called "Smashing Ramen".

But I mean, they couldn't be the same! They look like completely different people :4pacman:
That's cool and all, but how did this new user already become a mod?

View attachment 313399
Use context clues you geniuses, that's not a new mod, its an old one with a new username.

They're obviously SneakyLink!

Noipoi

Howdy!
I very briefly considered changing my name a few years ago, but I realized no one would recognize me.

The word Noi is synonymous with my awful drawings and immaculate ****posts. It can be no other way.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I very briefly considered changing my name a few years ago, but I realized no one would recognize me.

The word Noi is synonymous with my awful drawings and immaculate ****posts. It can be no other way.
Why not Smashing Ramen?

No one used that username before.

Last edited:

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Use context clues you geniuses, that's not a new mod, its an old one with a new username.

They're obviously SneakyLink!
Nah. No way is it SneakyLink. It's obviously someone with a very similar name to "Ramen". And I know a mod just like that!

It's obviously Venus of the Desert Bloom, who else would it be? Smashing Ramen? :4pacman:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Writting a long ass post is like a guaranted way to have a empty head when you finally post it.

I'm gonna sleep like a baby tonight.

D

Deleted member

My day be so fine, I’m getting all my training done, then I remember...
292DE686-5ED0-41BA-B45E-F86B9AFF3B3B.png

I forget to get the ****ing bus tickets I need

I’ll probably have to just ask my grandparents to take me the first few days, and then I can start riding the work bus to work, but it’s still mildly annoying how I only had like.... an hour of opportunity to actually get the tickets I need for the bus.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I'd change my username to feel like I'm actually getting something out of Premium but I'm honestly satisfied with what I have now.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I’ve had multiple complaints of RAW language being used in this thread. Whomsoever said this about Ramen is here by sentenced to being weighted against a duck.

stupid peepee poopoo moron with a small brain and a smaller pingas
STEP FOWARD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom