• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
ok so Cinnpie made her response to her allegations...and then someone posted this as a response to it
There was a problem fetching the tweet
and it ratio'd her post...Smash Community at its best and worst is always weird

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Yeah see! The French aren't going to do anything bad! They're just a bunch of-

Oh hang on, someone's at the door. Two seconds.

1619901026061.png

This was at my door.

Send help, they're coming soon. But before the French French me, I need to tell you something important. In short, it

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Pizza?

MORE LIKE PIZSUS
View attachment 313431

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
getoutofmyheadgetoutofmyheadgetoutofmyheadgetoutofmyheadgetoutofmyheadgetoutofmyheadgetoutofmyheadgetoutofmyhead

susususususuuussuuuuuussssuususus

SUS
AMOGUS

HAHAHAHAH RED SUS REEEEED SUUUUS RED SUS AAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Anyways, what's up with all of y'all? Havin' a good weekend? I had to work from 6 to 12 this mornin', but other than that it's been cool. :4kirby:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
ok so Cinnpie made her response to her allegations...and then someone posted this as a response to it
Man, what that woman did was horrible! What was she known for before her crime, anyway?

MooMew64

Noipoi Noipoi Noipoi Noipoi

as a fellow art dude

Does Miitopia remind you of vector editing software? Like, I straight up feel like I'm using some kind of advanced character art program when playing this, and it feels amazing. I straight up will probably keep playing past beating it simply when I'm in a creative mood.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Noipoi Noipoi Noipoi Noipoi

as a fellow art dude

Does Miitopia remind you of vector editing software? Like, I straight up feel like I'm using some kind of advanced character art program when playing this, and it feels amazing. I straight up will probably keep playing past beating it simply when I'm in a creative mood.
It does a little, yeah.

D

Deleted member

So yeah, today has been a pretty good day, all things considered.

I got my training done for all my rides(which included a quick verbal test for each ride, which I wasn't expecting but still did well on each) got to ride a decent selection of rides(unfortunatly I didn't get a chance to ride any in the area I'm assigned to because training took the entire amount of time we had) and oh yeah, the CEO of the entire park was just casually walking around, and I got to speak with him for a brief moment.(They did mention he does that sometimes in orientiation, but I honestly thought they were joking.)

I didn't get the bus tickets I need, but fingers crossed I'll be able to find another way to work, when I start exactly one week from now. I can't wait! :happysheep:

Last edited by a moderator:

MooMew64

My sister has Snap so I went over and played it.

Super ****ing fun.
Watched Failboat play it and maaaaaan if it weren't for Monster Hunter and Miitopia. I totally would've bought it, lol.

Ah well, I'll get my enjoyment outa watching streamers play it. I wonder if Chadtronic will play it? Seems like it'd be up his alley.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Watched Failboat play it and maaaaaan if it weren't for Monster Hunter and Miitopia. I totally would've bought it, lol.

Ah well, I'll get my enjoyment outa watching streamers play it. I wonder if Chadtronic will play it? Seems like it'd be up his alley.
Idk if I'm gonna pay $60 for it yet, but it's definitely fun.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Ew, Cinnpie

I sure like how she not once even TRIES to apologize

and by like I OBVIOUSLY mean despise with the fury of a thousand suns

AND *****! STOP TRYING TO COPY OFF NAIRO! NAIRO WAS ACTUALLY ABUSED, BLACKMAILED AND SEXUALLY ASSAULTED! YOU’RE JUST A NONCE!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom