• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Yes, he says he will be thanks to some undisclosed incident with Noipoi.
We've all seen the undisclosed incident and he's even confirmed he was already told it wasn't an issue, why would he think it's still a problem? :drshrug:

If I somehow influenced it, this would be like, the third time people have threatened leaving after talking to me. It's pretty depressing.

Last edited:

duxx

Smash Ace
tbh the eggsinfinite really needs to be banned. it allows bad exeggcute players to beat people like me who play honest characters like sonic, young link, simon, and duck hunt

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
tbh the eggsinfinite really needs to be banned. it allows bad exeggcute players to beat people like me who play honest characters like sonic, young link, simon, and duck hunt
Just dont get hit by sleep powder bro

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Alright then, on CannonStreak CannonStreak 's behalf, I'm gonna ask yall a big serious question. Would yall care if he left the boards? Would you be saddened by his leaving?
I really don’t think anyone is all too miffed over what happened. Dude’s a kid, ya live and learn, especially at that age.

Edit: Nevermind, he’s 33. I have a small brain, apparently.

Thanks! Irepan and I were talking about her in the writing channel my Discord server not too long ago if you’re curious
Geez, I really need to stay more updated there, haha. I’ll check it out!

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I don't think a fixed number works, on either end. Series like Mario and Pokemon have key characters that would be gone, and small series would have to add unimportant side characters to be added at all. Would you sacrifice Lucario for Louie? Peach for the Wii Balance Board?
It’s a hard MAXIMUM. Not a hard MINIMUM. Good lord no!

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
It’s a hard MAXIMUM. Not a hard MINIMUM. Good lord no!
I say Mario deserves a maximum of 40 playable characters. I still want some basics like Toad, Toadette, Waluigi, King Boo, and... yes, Geno, technically.

But I also want to have a playable Cappy that has a moveset based on all the capture abilities in Mario Odyssey. That's my obscure wish.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Double post
Noivern and Poipole are clearly better suited towards representing the Pokémon franchise.
So THAT’S what your username is!!!!! I just ****ing got that this very moment!

I say Mario deserves a maximum of 40 playable characters. I still want some basics like Toad, Toadette, Waluigi, King Boo, and... yes, Geno, technically.

But I also want to have a playable Cappy that has a moveset based on all the capture abilities in Mario Odyssey. That's my obscure wish.
This is for a different game concept. Not smash itself.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Guys, I have an update on what I was planning to do, and the thing is...

I have decided to stay!

I guess I overreacted about the incident back there, and was too upset for my own good, but I am fine now. I do take responsibility for what happened, as I could have worded it better, but I think the worst is behind me now.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Here's an idea for a killer creature flick yet also a mystery crime-thriller.

On the qallupilluit, pretty much their version of the bogeyman.

The plot being a startling of children disappearances has Inuit communities in an uproar with local police trying to investigate these sudden disappearances all while dismissing what the local Inuits are claiming what they believe is are creatures from their myths.

Last edited:

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
Bro, please get your mind out of the gutter
****. Once again, content is too filthy for SmashBoards for me to link it, but every time I hear, "get your mind out of the gutter", I think of a skit from The Whitest Kids You Know.

If you're curious, just look up "grape WKUK".

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Guys, I have an update on what I was planning to do, and the thing is...

I have decided to stay!

I guess I overreacted about the incident back there, and was too upset for my own good, but I am fine now. I do take responsibility for what happened, as I could have worded it better, but I think the worst is behind me now.
:O I have no idea what happened, but no need to get into it. Glad that you're alright! :)

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I hope that in future Super robot wars games they bring back the Mecha franchises i actually have experience with.

They started translating this series into englishwith entries that have franchises that i have no experience with, but some of the japan only ones have Sakura Wars, Zoids New century and ****ing Kaizoku sentai Gokaiger.

This series has my boy Captain Marvelous involved in it at one point.

Bro, please get your mind out of the gutter
Frankly that's what came to my mind first.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
->Tango & Cash has a 30% on RottenTomatoes.

Is this a joke?
That said, while it is not truly bad to listen to them, I have a feeling reviewers are out of touch these days. Look at Godzilla vs Kong, for instance; that got somewhere around a 76 percent in Rotten Tomatoes, when it deserved better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom