• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Sony. Look at PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale. Then look at Smash Ultimate. Do that with it! Get a big team with a tonne of staff together that are all huge PlayStation nerds, actually fund the necessary third party license acquisitions, and give them plenty of time as well!

And please don’t make any cuts from the original. I love Radec and Nariko and Emmet, I don’t care that their series didn’t really stick around. Heck, Nintendo keeps characters from dead franchises in Smash.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I've been spending all day watching vids on infamous YouTubers and internet personality.

I already had little faith in humanity but holy **** it got lower.
Welcome to the club, buddy.

You can put your faith in humanity in the corner riiiiiight here and join the Dance of Insanity in that room there....

So long you keep your mask & social distance.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Those WWE Hanna Barbera crossover films werent enough, now they will crossover with anime properties in OVA form.
tbf wrestling has crossed over with a lot of things. New Japan has had stars be apart of the Tiger Mask anime, and WWE...my goodness we got

Hanna Barbera
Gears of Wars
Nickelodeon
Surfs Up
Fred
SNL
Netherrealm
Brawlhalla
League of Legends esports for a little bit
Marvel
soon G4 (most of the gaming crossovers is only cause of Xavier Woods anyways)

so a WWE anime is quite fine and normal in comparison

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
tbf wrestling has crossed over with a lot of things. New Japan has had stars be apart of the Tiger Mask anime, and WWE...my goodness we got

Hanna Barbera
Gears of Wars
Nickelodeon
Surfs Up
Fred
SNL
Netherrealm
Brawlhalla
League of Legends esports for a little bit
Marvel
soon G4 (most of the gaming crossovers is only cause of Xavier Woods anyways)

so a WWE anime is quite fine and normal in comparison
It also crossed over with King of Fighters.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy Dutch Raikuna Dutch Raikuna

xD I just want to know what you think about this...I am honestly laughing, because what else could I do? I thought when it came to "little kid" stuff regarding AC I thought their limit would be with the bibs...

But now this...I mean...I really, REALLY don't think it is a good idea...it's gonna be confusing for kids, I believe...specially that young. I just cannot utter more words to try and describe this.
I think it’s hilarious. I mean to be fair, is it very appropriate? No not really but at an age that young parents usually dress the kids up to show what the parents like. As weird as it seems, up to a certain age, babies can be considered accessories haha.

The whole thing is weird but I guess it just kinda affirms how insanely big Assassins Creed has gotten that they’re making baby clothes and books based on it.

Now we just need that AC1 remake

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I’ll post my synopsis of her while I’m at it.
A 29 year old magic user who can freely move around her magic essence within her physical form and use it to enhance any area of her body. She was once a dedicated brawler in magic military forces and was partnered with Flynt using a pair of flame gauntlets. She ended up pushing both of them to their limits fending off a powerful enemy attack and destroyed both her arms in the process. Flynt left her now that their bond had broken and fell into a depressive state before meeting Lena. Lena helped her unblock her essence and wound up giving her arms made of magic that fully use her essence, which can form itself from any substance it touches and can interact with certain magic elements. With her powers and confidence restored, she joins Lena’s team and assists everyone with combat and interacting with magic untouchable by physical form.
Oh I love this! Fits into your world perfectly. Keep it up!

Sir, I have one question:

Was she inspired by Girlfriend of FNF? Like a tiny bit?

cuz either way, I liiiike it.
I was thinking of anything but Girlfriend while designing this character, but now that you mention it, I can sorta see the resemblance, haha. The final design should set her apart a bit since it’ll have more details and the like. And thanks so much!

D

Deleted member

You’re telling me there’s now another One Piece mobile game...
and it’s chinese exclusive? :drsad:

although it just looks like Pirate Warriors but for mobile.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

FNF really went from a small one-of indie game to the next Among Us, huh.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So I'm getting McDonald's for like the third time in over a week. I went a good near six months without fast food and now I'm downing it that much.

Also Wademan94 Wademan94 just looked at your stuff there. Brilliant as always.

Might start working on the new piece tonight but I'm in a Civ mood. Well not so much new piece but more expanding an old one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom