• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I wish Cloud stayed as a party member in Re:Coded, he was a pretty strong character in that game. It woulda at least made the next few worlds a bit easier which they kinda need to be*

*that may just be because I was like 8 when I played the game originally. lol.
The back end of Recoded was more annoying than hard but yeh.

Noipoi

Howdy!
you cant just say that and not show him to us
He just looked like Yoshi with a halo.

He was part of this smash brothers fanfic me and my buddy were writing, and Yoshi Christ was basically the nuke button they’d send in when things got heavy. It was one of the running jokes.

Other running jokes were:

Diddy Kong being suicidal
Luigi being forced to sleep in the same room as Mario and Peach, who were always boning
PAC-MAN could only speak in song lyrics
Anything DK said became real

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
"I had a fairly standard childhood."

He was part of this smash brothers fanfic me and my buddy were writing, and Yoshi Christ was basically the nuke button they’d send in when things got heavy. It was one of the running jokes.

Luigi being forced to sleep in the same room as Mario and Peach, who were always boning

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
The good FF villains:
Super spooky tree demon
Super spooky clown
Super spooky one-winged angel
The weaker FF villains:
Everybody else.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
The three Sakurai's unbreakable rules about third party characters inclusion until now, from a Famitsu column interview:

Manga characters will not join the battle (obviously).
  1. While it’s true that we’ve added characters from other companies, It’s not going to be anyone and everyone. Only video game characters will be allowed.

Smashis a game that’s made from everyone’s effort.

1. Both companies have to want the character to join the battle.
I need them to let me take charge of the character.

In order to fit the character into the world of Smash, I need them to allow me some artistic license.

1. The character must carry a Nintendo history with them.
Besides that, it might be something like a courtesy to include a character who has the experience of being on a Nintendo platform.
The third one is that they must carry game history, not Nintendo history, the latter is just a courtesy. And a few or so characters don’t follow this rule very well tbh, though maybe he doesn’t necessarily mean they have to have a lot of games, idk.

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280

This reminds me about how an old friend and i created "Kirby in the Pokemon world" and "Spongebob in the Pokemon world" stories when I was in elementary school. I don't remember much about them, but I remember kirby had a child.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend

The Melancholy of Donkey Kong.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

If Yoshi Twitter is anything to go by, he should also have bat wings, feathers on his tail, and both of his eyes are mismatched colors. But he's still green. That detail stays apparently :yoshi:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

That looks great. Sure it might be a little unrepresentative (like, c'mon, an SNES game is not gonna replicate that), but it's more representative than what we got

Ah yes, my favorite mascot platformer :yoshi:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Kong V Zilla was a good movie...that's all really...nothing else to say. Wasn't some super duper massive hype movie of anything

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
You wanna know why I haven't played FFVI yet? Because I think all female FF characters are hot... or at least a lot of 'em are. I try not to look at 'em because I don't wanna get indulged into fantasy and that's why I haven't played FFVI yet.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
You wanna know why I haven't played FFVI yet? Because I think all female FF characters are hot... or at least a lot of 'em are. I try not to look at 'em because I don't wanna get indulged into fantasy and that's why I haven't played FFVI yet.
Yeah, I know that feeling bro.

Nothing turns me on more than 16-bits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom