• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I’m thinking of building a few Pauper decks to haul around with me and teach new players how to play.

Considering how cheap commons are, should be an easy enough task. The problem is, what decks should I build, exactly? 🤔 limiting myself to just commons doesn’t exactly give me a whole lot of room to work with.

Last edited by a moderator:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Same man. It's all fun and games till you hit Middle School. Then you realize just how serious the world is.
I skipped Middle Scholl since Arizona didn't (or still doesn't) have them. Spent most of my school life as an elementary school student...the upgrade to a High School building caught me the **** off guard

D

Deleted member

Same man. It's all fun and games till you hit Middle School. Then you realize just how serious the world is.
I dunno, all middle school taught me was that the education system needs a complete rework.

Then again, that might have been because the middle school I went to was so old it has existed since WW1.(with the same applying to the high school I was going to go to.) Luckily there was an upstart New tech school that had just started up a few years prior that I applied to, and the difference is night and day.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I got $20 bucks from my grandparents
I’ll probably put it in my bank account and then wait until I get paid from selling cards before I do anything with it.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Pain.
Top image: What Nintendo thinks most of their audience is exclusively nostalgic for and thus is sufficient for NSO.
Bottom image: What most of their current audience is actually nostalgic for yet Nintendo refuses to rerelease (or if they do, refuse to rerelease permanently).

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I've fallen into a rabbit hole that is Robotech.
Not actually watching the show, but watching people talking about the show.

Why are thewestern rights holders so stubborn about this brand? Just localize the other Macross reboots and rebrand them as Robotech, bam that's more money right out of the gate. lol

Noipoi

Howdy!
Crash 1 is alright. It's really nothing special being honest, it's just an average 3D platformer.
I completely agree.

You gotta think about the time it came out, when 3D platformers were new and shiny. It’s so basic because it was such a new concept at the time, they had to find their footing.

Also, either I'm bad at the game, or the game is actually kinda hard.
It was kicking my ass. I may just suck though. The bridge levels suck dong.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I completely agree.

You gotta think about the time it came out, when 3D platformers were new and shiny. It’s so basic because it was such a new concept at the time, they had to find their footing.
Yeah, I get that. I heard Crash 2 and 3 were much better, but I'm not playing them until I beat Crash 1.

It was kicking my ass. I may just suck though. The bridge levels suck dong.
Yeah, they give you a crap ton of lives, but it's so easy to burn through them lol.

Or we're garbage.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
I've actually managed to get the red gem in Crash 1, it's in Slippery Climb.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
So today is the day celebrating when Jesus laid his eggs, hopped down the bunny trail, and hid them for the disciples to find. Right?
Apparently it took until the very end of Revelations for John to find the last egg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom