• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Zhuge is savage.
Ah, I see they took lessons from Lionel Hutz.

In case anyone's familiar with Homestar Runner, they released their annual Halloween toon.

I'm going to watch it on their site; with Flash support ending by the end of this year, it'll be the end of an era.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I'm not really a slasher movie fan but I love how there's this sort of silent agreement that a lot of them seemingly take place in the same universe despite different studios and teams working on them.

I need a voice actress for a trans-woman australian aboriginal character for a fan-casted project. Any ideas?
This Seems oddly specific

Luig

Confused
I finished DMC3 for the first time, had never played it before. My friend kept begging me to play it, but I wanted to play DMC1 first. He basically had to beg me to play DMC. not that i thought it was bad, just that I have never played a hack and slash before, and I was playing other stuff.

I thought it was really good. It really surprised me with its story, it wasn't extra deep, but it certainly complimented the game and was very enjoyable. Mastering the combat feels absolutely ace, I absolutely love royalguard. Beating the final boss was one of the most satisfying things i've done in a game in a while.

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Damn, been a while since I made low carb desserts gonna have to revisit those recipes.

In other news, been messing around with a music editor. I've always liked making music even though I sorta stink at it. I feel like I should start practicing with my guitar again to get a better grasp of actually being a musician. Probably helps to actually learn about some of the jargon as well as the theory behind music. Like with what goes into art, there's a lot more to music than just slapping on guitar strings and magically creating the next Stairway To Heaven.

It's gonna have to wait however since my guitar is currently packed up and put away.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
How did a bike even get in there?
Someone probably left the bike chained to a sapling....50 years later they come back to find the bike half eaten by the same sapling. Trees are very good at not giving a **** what's in the way when they grow, so they'll grow around it in some cases engulfing it within it's trunk.

I've seen some interesting things happen with trees and fences and other objects.

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Downloaded Among Us on my tablet recently. Have yet to play past messing around in free play to learn how the controls work 'cause I haven't been able to get people together for it yet.

Anyone here familiar with playing in public lobbies? I assume it's the worst way to play, but I'm curious.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Downloaded Among Us on my tablet recently. Have yet to play past messing around in free play to learn how the controls work 'cause I haven't been able to get people together for it yet.

Anyone here familiar with playing in public lobbies? I assume it's the worst way to play, but I'm curious.
Yup.
The Coward: Runs away from everyone, hates the electrical room. Hates The Follower.

The Vacationing Impostor: Aimlessly wanders around, too scared to murder anyone.

The Meeting Caller: Calls meetings for no reason, goes AFK or blames random people. Usually gets voted out right away.

The Unlucky: Gets murdered right after witnessing an impostor vent.

The Skeptic: Blames people for going in the same room as them, following for 2 seconds, and other reasons. Calls meetings a lot. Hates The Follower, The Detective, and The Shy Guy.

The Follower: Follows random people for protection, hates The Coward and The Skeptic.

Family Player: Plays with family or friends, always gets mad in the chat when their friend or family is killed.

The Unconvinced: Doesn't trust anyone, always skips the vote.

The Amateur: Doesn't know how to play, kills in a room with five people.

The "Who???" Person: Always spams the question "who?" over and over again, even when it's obvious that this question will never be answered.

The Disconnector: Leaves randomly, usually the impostor.

The Sore Loser: Leaves right before getting ejected.

The Shy Guy: Never talks in the chat and gets blamed frequently. Hates The Skeptic.

The Leaver: Leaves due to not being impostor.

The Hacker: Ruins the fun.

The Discord: Uses Discord to cheat and rat out the impostor.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Minecraft, compared to other games, is quite basic.

Yet it is so addicting. How?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So apparently all the Fortnite Content Leakers( who are always right because epic games can’t keep **** locked up) are saying that during these Geoff Kinghly Zoom call things, a fan got to chat with Donald Mustard( and the leakers claim to have proof the call took place) who is some big shot at Epic games in charge of Fortnite branding,
and asked them about Fortnite in Smash.

The answer was a no comment.

Which is this all did happen which I can buy that it did, somethingFortnite is coming to smash.

For the record I doubt we get two builder characters on one pass.

A mii costume like Travis I would not be shocked by at all though.

D

Deleted member

Dang it, I am in a episode where I keep on thinking about the universe.

There has to be life out there. What will happen if we discover life? How will extraterrestrial life react to us?

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
In case anyone's familiar with Homestar Runner, they released their annual Halloween toon.

I'm going to watch it on their site; with Flash support ending by the end of this year, it'll be the end of an era.
Yup, same here. Caught it on the site for the good times of manually clicking on the easter eggs. I can't believe Flash is going away!

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Randon off topic mini rant: I wish people wouldn't assume every guy and girl who does stuff in public are in a relationship just because they're opposite sexes. Practically no one assumes two guys or two girls who do stuff together are automatically in a relationship. I guess guys just aren't allowed to spend time with female friends or siblings or something.

- A disgruntled guy who spends a lot of time with his sister.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Pokemon actually bans stuff?
There are two formats. There's Standard, which doesn't ban things unless things get too crazy, but rotates every year (there are usually 8-12 sets at a time). Expanded has every set from Black and White base set on and doesn't rotate, but there's a banlist.

Shaymin-EX wasn't even that broken.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Oh my god....

Oh my god....

I....I did it.

I actually did it.

I defeated Vergil on DMD without using a items, and due to this, I finished DMD without resorting to any items ever.

I.....I feel so....happy & relaxed now....

But at the same time, I FEEL LIKE MARKIPLIER AFTER HE DEFEATED 4/20 NIGHT ON THE FIRST FNAF, GOD, IT FEEL SO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD.

WITH THIS DONE, I AM OFFICIALY A PRO GAMER, AND NO ONE CAN SAY THE CONTRARY.
still not a great DMC player tho, somewhat.

I WILL NEVER DO ANOTHER DMD RUN AGAIN ON OTHER GAMES, AND IF I DO ONE, UNLESS IT'S REALLY EASY, I WILL USE ITEMS WHEN NEEDED, ONE RUN IS ENOUGH FOR MY BRAIN.

ALSO, **** YOU VERGIL, YOU BASIC ASS PLASTIC WHITE CHAIR IS NOTHING COMPARED TO WHAT I HAVE IN MY AVI, GO GET A BETTER ****ING CHAIR, YOU FREAKIN' WEABOO.

FINALLY, THE FINAL RANK I GOT ON DMD WAS A S, OR RATHER, SSAAS RANK, AND THAT'S THE BEST NOTE TO EVER END ON.

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

NOW TIME TO PLAY VERY HARD WITH SUPER SPARDA & THEN GET SOME FREAKIN' SLEEP.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Oh my god....

Oh my god....

I....I did it.

I actually did it.

I defeated Vergil on DMD without using a items, and due to this, I finished DMD without resorting to any items ever.

But at the same time, I FEEL LIKE MARKIPLIER AFTER HE DEFEATED 4/20 NIGHT ON THE FIRST FNAF, GOD, IT FEEL SO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD.

I WILL NEVER DO ANOTHER DMD RUN AGAIN ON OTHER GAMES, AND IF I DO ONE, UNLESS IT'S REALLY EASY, I WILL USE ITEMS WHEN NEEDED, ONE RUN IS ENOUGH FOR MY BRAIN.

ALSO, **** YOU VERGIL, YOU BASIC ASS PLASTIC WHITE CHAIR IS NOTHING COMPARED TO WHAT I HAVE IN MY AVI, GO GET A BETTER ****ING CHAIR, YOU FREAKIN' WEABOO.

FINALLY, THE FINAL RANK I GOT ON DMD WAS A S, OR RATHER, SSAAS RANK, AND THAT'S THE BEST NOTE TO EVER END ON.

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Congrats!

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Oh my god....

Oh my god....

I....I did it.

I actually did it.

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Now do Hell and Hell you fake gamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom