• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Almost 1000 episodes of One Piece in and this is the first time we see Gold Roger actually fight and use named attacks. Lmao

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Conglaturations!
pog reyn.png

I'm winner!

Also Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! , got a Mii done for all the main character in Omori. Of course, since option for making Mii are limited & Smash Ultimate options for costume suck, I had to make sacrifice here and there, but considering that, think I done a decent job.

Now will see who win in 8-players match on Azurda's back while Pyra/Mythra is there too.

What, you don't remember that part in Omori where the game crossover with XB2?

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Solo Mythra is like playing Sword Shiek.

Solo Pyra is like playing Sword Incineroar.

Both together is playing Sword Pokemon Trainer with no Ivysaur. Rex is the trainer.
Mythra is there to annoy the opponent.

Pyra is there to embody pure "Mom said it was my turn on the Xbox" energy.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Solo Mythra is like playing Sword Shiek.

Solo Pyra is like playing Sword Incineroar.

Both together is playing Sword Pokemon Trainer with no Ivysaur. Rex is the trainer.
I was going to say Sword Ganon for Pyra, but Ganon as a sword in his Smash Attack.

Soo uhhh, nothing to say here.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Hmmmm... alright. I'm feeling lucky today.
1615154850923.png

View attachment 306311
I'm winner!

Also Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! , got a Mii done for all the main character in Omori. Of course, since option for making Mii are limited & Smash Ultimate options for costume suck, I had to make sacrifice here and there, but considering that, think I done a decent job.

Now will see who win in 8-players match on Azurda's back while Pyra/Mythra is there too.

What, you don't remember that part in Omori where the game crossover with XB2?
Ooooh! Can I see?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I mean, I think Sword Ganon is a bit too harsh for Pyra.

Then again, Incineroar isn't much better... but he has fire.
Feel like Pyra is better than both atm, even if she is pretty slow all around. (and even then, you can just quickly switch to Mythra if you REALLY need to go somewhere fast or recover better, both Ganon & Inci can't do that sadly)

That range she got is crazy at time, and she got power for sure, especially her up air, that move as little landing lag for it's power & reach.

Hmmmm... alright. I'm feeling lucky today.
View attachment 306317

Ooooh! Can I see?
Only got crappy screenshot of the victory screen, but yeah, can share here. (link outdated)

Mari beating Omori is canon, right?

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Feel like Pyra is better than both atm, even if she is pretty slow all around. (and even then, you can just quickly switch to Mythra if you REALLY need to go somewhere fast or recover better, both Ganon & Inci can't do that sadly)

That range she got is crazy at time, and she got power for sure, especially her up air, that move as little landing lag for it's power & reach.

Only got crappy screenshot of the victory screen, but yeah, can share here.

Mari beating Omori is canon, right?
Mythra is my favorite Omori character!

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I kept bumping into the same annoying Ken main online just now, it feels like he's probably someone nearby me given how often he kept showing up.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hero just won in another match.

Guess he got that plot armor thingy going on.

Granted, there wasn't any spiders there.

EDIT: Also i'm gonna go to bed now, soooo, good night folks, see ya next time & be chill as always. ~

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

Oh for sure, she's definitely better than those two, I'm just joshing about how she's slow as **** for some reason. Having range and a projectile certainly helps a lot too.

D

Deleted member

I kinda wanna boot up Terraria again and try some mods like Calamity and Thorium.... but at the same time :090: I probably should finish my current playthrough instead of jumping inbetween different worlds and characters like a bunny in a field

D

Deleted member

Anyone here a cat person?
I used to have cats as a youngin but they all died or left before I was like 11. They also were particularly nasty if you got on their bad side.

One of our neighbors does have a outdoorsy cat that likes to walk up to us whenever he(she? idk) gets out so that's cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom