• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

You should.

It’s an important part of American history.
Honestly, using motion capture in animation at that point in time was some extremely unorthodox ****, and it worked. Kinda, anyway. The actual animation hasn’t aged well, but the motions in them aren’t half bad.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I just reached the point in Persona 5 Strikers where this plays:

It's easily my favourite boss fight so far, and the highlight of the game for me.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I just reached the point in Persona 5 Strikers where this plays:

It's easily my favourite boss fight so far, and the highlight of the game for me.
The second phase has such godly music
The second time this game plays in the game makes it even better
The lyrics are basically Sophie's internal monologue against Ichinose's ideals.

D

Deleted member

this is pretty nostalgic to me ngl

Although I liked Bionicle a bit better

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Anyway there's a new glitch where characters are grazing through projectiles so even though it probably means nothing it's Reimu time mates. :nifty:
Could you imagine if after all this time, the rumors, the memes, if she also got in? What a timeline that would be

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I've been playing with the same Dark Pit player consistently for the past 40 minutes, i feel i might have angered him or something because most of his attacks during four player matches are aimed at me.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I'm always caught off guard by how Donkey Kong is actually a pretty decent singer.
DK is one of the world's best singers
The second phase has such godly music
The second time this game plays in the game makes it even better
The lyrics are basically Sophie's internal monologue against Ichinose's ideals.
The fact that I'm quoting a post that involve a spoiler without reading them makes me insane, but...Counterstrike better ****ing play for Tony Stark. Otherwise this superhero **** would just be hella to a Bella Twin weird...I'm really trying hard not to look at the spoiler even while this comment is being made and/or read
Sonic Boom! -Guile

Sonic Boom - A **** game
Sonic Boom - A Godly Show
I've been playing with the same Dark Pit player consistently for the past 40 minutes, i feel i might have angered him or something because most of his attacks during four player matches are aimed at me.
Pittoo players are always holding grudges over petty ****...that's why they're the inferior Pit players

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
DK is one of the world's best singers

The fact that I'm quoting a post that involve a spoiler without reading them makes me insane, but...Counterstrike better *ing play for Tony Stark. Otherwise this superhero * would just be hella to a Bella Twin weird...I'm really trying hard not to look at the spoiler even while this comment is being made and/or read

Sonic Boom - A Godly Show

Pittoo players are always holding grudges over petty ****...that's why they're the inferior Pit players
It does play during the fight, it's just more relevant the second time it plays, which i won't say more about.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
The developers behind Pokemon Xenoverse must really like Ghostbusters...

Not only is there a not-Ghostbusters team you meet in the game, but they're called later to fight a giant Slurpuff...and be useless against it because it's not a ghost.

Last edited:
Reactions: Z25

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
The developers behind Pokemon Xenoverse must really like Ghostbusters...

Not only is there a not-Ghostbusters team you meet in the game, but they're called later to fight a giant Slurpuff...and be useless against it because it's not a ghost.
Slurpuff Marshmallow Man?!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom